Ehh

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Wildcardsz258, May 6, 2009.

1. Ehh

So after finishing my game against Florida, I took the disc on and try to play another game and boom RROD(actually E74, bottom right) so im sending in my xbox and it well take awile to come. Just letting you know.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    You don't always need to send your xbox in for an e74.

It's a graphical error. Make sure your AV cables are all secure and if not, try another AV cable from a friend or something.

If your xbox is capable of HDMI, try that as well.

3. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Also if you do send your box in don't say you have an E74 error message. Just tell them you have the RROD.

4. I tried everything you said Drifter, but it still didn't work.

I still had to warranty for E74 according to the xbox website so its all good.

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    okay cool.

A lot of times a prong gets bent on the AV cable or in the back of the box. But seeing as how you didn't move it that eliminates that.

6. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

That sucks man, I will put ya on auto, let me know when you get your system back, and on the bright side, at least it happened now and not 3 months from now.

7. I think im just going to retire. I already told other OD commish im in that I am gonna retire from their dynasty because this game is boring now(from playing alot of course) and also the fact its warmer outside., you know what I mean?

8. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Where I live when it gets warmer you go inside. I'm pissed I had to suck it up and turn on the AC today.

9. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

That was the quickest x-box fix in history...