EJ Manuel for Heisman

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DrunkenSoldier, Aug 25, 2010.

1. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

EJ Manuel for Heisman

I hate to do it since im joining mid season, but EJ Manuel is 3rd for Heisman voting and he is really only an average QB. Now after looking at my roster and my recruiting debacle its GO time as the Noles are not looking good for the future. Im hoping i can bring some recruits around but almost all my studs are seniors so its on like....

DONKEY KONG

[​IMG]

So just a heads up, SEC dont mean shit to me

2. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

3. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

look at aaron murray and fall back! also look at his freshman stats...preseason hiesman #1...dont sleep on him

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

If I threw to my HB, Burkehead would be running away with this... 1018 yards 16 touchdowns through about 6 games.... I may make it a point to toss him the ball a little more... but I keep getting up on teams so I have to run.... oh well... we're not counting Heismans in Lincoln... we play team ball....

5. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

1000+ yds and 16 TD's and u play team ball? in my book thats Heisman worthy or more and as for Murray 's freshman stats? i just joined yesterday, lets live at least in the present. Jerzey you double that in your last 6 games thats gotta be Heisman even if u are in Lincoln

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Nah, I won't get it because I don't throw it to him... plus I try to limit his carries but my 2nd string HB always gets knocked out for some stupid ass reason... I have yet in all my OD experiences been mentioned on a Heisman list.

Good luck with your Heisman bid... and a parting shot.... those Seminoles don't scare nunya over here in the Big12;)

7. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

"Forget about MVP; Forget about being in the Pro Bowl. Those things are a nice consolation prizes if you don't get a superbowl ring."

Lynn Swan

8. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

He is not allowed to win ... doesn't play for Bama

9. jca312

jca312 Walk On

So bitter, lol. It'll be ok Tuco, I think you'll get a Heisman in Norman before your time is up.

10. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

bahahahahahaha

Murray got so screwed. Your'e so right.

11. JFunk34

[​IMG]

12. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

lol ... I post that just to get your retort ... funny shit

plus, he really did get screwed

13. JFunk34

LOL. I know it's a fun game we play. I was as surprised Ingram won it as anyone. I know he was ahead of Murray going into the bowls but I think you Murray led in everything else. Then in the end Murray led everything. Oh well it is what it is. We'll put at asterisk on the trophy for you. (y)

14. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Just looked at the Heisman list... and for the first time in my TF career I'm on the Heisman list despite leading the country in rushing numerous occassions... I'm actually ahead of E.Manuel

15. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

I think Manuel has a great chance to win it, especially with FSU's remaining schedule. But I think Burkhead will end up winning it, even if he doesn't have great receiving numbers.

16. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Since when are you able to win a Super Bowl ring in College Football? LOLOLOLOLOL

17. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I've backed off Burkhead, 20 carries limit. Don't want anyone to think I'm cheesing with him and I don't want him hurt so I pull him alot. I now give all three (sometimes 4) HBs carries, just because.