El Quester Presents: New York Jets vs. Miami Dolphins

Discussion in '12th Man Football' started by Warhawk AKA dreadman, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

Ok...so what I was wrong the 1st week with having the Panthers over the Buccs...I got caught up in the hoopla of Jim having a new team. Jim gets his ass spanked, therefore, my ass got spanked as well!
    A big thank you to Jim:p

On to the next one..

Week 3: New York Jets vs. Miami Dolphins

After a mean ass hurricane that was basically a coin flip to see which team won in week 2.....we're off to week 3. Enter your NY Jets against the Miami Dolphins. The last video I saw Doug post......."Me So Horny" Was it for TJ...or was it for a win??? After a little trip to Wyoming to meet up with TJ...Doug rights his ship and gets him a 'W'. Newly acquired RB - J. Stewart will be putting in some major work on the ground and with some screen-plays to get the Dolphins motor running on all cylinders. Dolphins defense will get some work in as well..I see a pick or two coming!

*Side note* That damn Doug always finds a way to get him a RB...wasnt Adrian Peterson on your Bengals squad?

Since the hurricane delay took week 2 away from us :rolleyes: I don't think Taylor will have enough reps under his belt to fully be able to go to battle with the Dougster. His New York Jets will make some strides...but will falter as they try to stop Stewart & Co. I expect Sanchez to have a better showing than week 1, but I think week 2 was necessary for this team to get some work in to prepare for this division game.

For this game.......them Dolphins will win....
    MiamiDolphins.gif

Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
    • Like Like x 8
  2. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

Well done!

• Like Like x 1
  3. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

Nice stuff Jon

• Like Like x 1
  4. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

classic Jon.... I love the sparkles... :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. thoov08

thoov08 Walk On

I can't argue with that sparkling dolphin logo

• Like Like x 2
  6. thoov08

thoov08 Walk On

Warhawk AKA dreadman Jets win 24-21. Glad I could prove you wrong. I better have a sparkling Jets logo soon...

• Like Like x 2
  7. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

The sparkles may have blinded newly acquired HB J. Stewart...:cool:

• Like Like x 4