El Questers' Week 12 Blog: The NFC

Discussion in '12th Man Football' started by Warhawk AKA dreadman, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

Well, after a few weeks out of commission, El Quester is back on the prowl. We have a huge amount of divisional games this week. A few teams are playing for pride, while others are still jockeying for position for a playoff spot.

With no clear cut favorites in the NFC...besides the Packers with a (9-1) record, everyone else is playing to determine the lineup in their division as well as earn a potential playoff spot. A couple of teams in the NFC West with (7-3) records, the Cards & the Seahawks, look to be battling for the top spot in their division. The NFC South, it looks like everyone has a (5-5) record and every game from this point on is important to each team.

Let's take a look at this weeks NFC divisional games:

Washington Redskins Vs. Dallas Cowboys
    Two teams that I thought would be at the top of this division, look to be fighting for last place in the NFC East. The Skins are on a 3 game losing streak...and I think this week they will show the Cowboys that they don't want to be in last place. Look for RGIII to show some progress with the offense and lead his team to victory.
    Skins

Minnesota Vikings Vs. Chicago Bears
    Another (4-6) (3-7) battle for last place in this division. I see the Vikings pulling this one off..but only if they can contain that mean ass Devin Hester. He's a problem and a half to deal with. But the Vikings have a beast in Peterson that will continue to run over anything in his way. Chris Ponder will look to get the short game going but will rely heavily on Peterson to make shit happen. Got the Vikes in this one!
    Vikes

Atlanta Falcons Vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    So, the NFC South seems to really be up for grabs..and this game has a lot riding on it. This meeting sets up the first of the two games that these teams will play; with the other game being the season finale. All I’m gonna say is “get your popcorn ready!” These two teams are gonna scrap until the end..but Big Ass Vincent Jackson will be the deciding factor; and will be the reason the Buccs come out the winners in the end. The Falcons have all the tools on offense to be a high-powered team to fuck with offensively, but the Buccs nearly double them in passing TD’s and rushing TD’s and have a thing for moving the chains. The Falcons will have to wait to try and get some revenge come week 17. For this game..
    Buccs

St. Louis Rams Vs. Arizona Cardinals
    With all due respect to the Rams…I just don’t see Arizona slowing down this week. The Cards will continue putting the ‘W’ in winning this week to bring the Rams to (1-10) on the season. The Rams seem to be in a battle for the #1 draft spot for the off-season with the Browns. The Cards defense will set the tempo for this game and be the reason the offense is in sync.
    Cards

That’s it this week folks!

Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
    • Like Like x 9
  2. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

Good stuff Jon

• Like Like x 1
  3. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

nice...

• Like Like x 1
  4. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

Good stuff Jon, The NFC South is a damn mess lol. I thought my season was over 2 weeks ago with my 3 game losing streak at 3-5 and now were all in a dogfight for the division with 6 games to go.

• Like Like x 2
  5. javy0472

javy0472 Walk On

Good job Jon............. and good luck to those making the playoffs

• Like Like x 1
  6. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Glad I was able to pull an upset in El Questers' pick, always a great motivation to prove analyst's wrong. lol :mad:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

ATL hit with some LB injuries ...could play a role down the stretch

8. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

In your face El Quester!!! Dallas took down RGIII.
    Maybe you should try guessing how many INTs I'll throw vs the Eagles. You may have better luck...

• Like Like x 1
  9. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

LLS @ Moe...thats what Im here for...MOTIVATION:)

10. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

I don't need motivation, I need execution...lol

• Like Like x 1