Email addresses / blog invites

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Archie Griffin, May 4, 2009.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Email addresses / blog invites

Send me a PM with the email addresses you guys plan to use for your blogs. I need to send out invites and get you all on so you can view all the tutorial stuff I just posted.

AG

Click here to view the blog.

2. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

Rookie blog question: Is there any way to widen the columns on the blog page? It seems like there's a lot of wasted space on either side that I could be using to post sweet pics of Manti Te'o (if you haven't noticed I'm doing my best to make him a household name with y'all before the game drops).

Or is that just "blog style" and the way it is? No big deal, just curious.

And thanks for posting the tutorials. I've got the basics now, but it definitely took some trial and error. This should be helpful for most of us.

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Run a search for "free blogger themes". If you find one you like, copy the code, go to your page, customize-edit HTML-delete the text in the box-paste in the copied text, and you're good.

If you don't like it, just go back to the original template.

AG

4. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

My first attempt at the new blog deal. It's plain and simple. Just want to make sure I understand all this before the new game drops.

THECHOPSHOP

5. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I sent an invite for the main blog to the email address I had on file for you. I also added your blog to the blog list on the E-League page.