EMU @ Idaho

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by TheCrumbIsHere, Sep 2, 2010.

1. TheCrumbIsHere

TheCrumbIsHere Walk On

EMU @ Idaho

I'll be around 4:00-8:00 PM EST tonight. If we can't play during that frame it'll have to be a simmed game as I'm heading back to Michigan tomorrow for the Labor Day weekend.

2. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

It's gonna be tough....I'll see if I can possibly make it. I have to be up here at school until 5 est, and my wife will get home at 7 est and I gotta have dinner ready for the kid by then. I *might* be able to start at 8 EST. If we started then, would you be cool if we paused for like ten minutes to go tuck my kid into bed at 7:30? Again, that's not for sure, but I will try to get on around 8.

3. TheCrumbIsHere

TheCrumbIsHere Walk On

If you can pop on at 8:00 PM EST that'll be doable for me. I'm fine with waiting a bit as well. If you can't make it on, then you have my permission just to play the game or for Dylan to sim it.

4. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

I got on at 7:50 for a few minutes. It said you were online but I guess you were away because you didn't send anything back to the invite. Sorry we couldn't make it work. I'm fine with whatever Dylan wants to do.

5. TheCrumbIsHere

TheCrumbIsHere Walk On

Yeah, I ended up seeing it at 8:05 and responded back. I was busy getting something ready for my classes tomorrow. Not the end of the world.