End of Season 3 Outbrief

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Freakskull, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Freakskull

Freakskull Lobsters are mermaids to scorpions.

Gentlemen,

Congratulations to Hordan54 pulling his 3rd Superbowl Trophy from the clutches of H@W!

What a great season. We had plenty of great play, fun trash talk and surprises along the way. I was excited at how little drama I had to deal with. This is the "meaty" part of the schedule, where you have your team just about the way you want it, with two drafts incoming quickly.

Mentorship: I think everyone would gain a better understanding how the league works, and feel more a part of the league if they participate. Participating in games, content, administration, not only helps me, but gives you a sense of ownership. Feel free to volunteer for anything.

Schedule: I with there was a way to identify what scheduled items are just holding a place, and which are set in stone. For this next two weeks, the schedule is set in stone. Its on the DL page, so make sure you are familiar with it!

Since we advanced early, we WILL have a "Offseason2" (Free Agent2) period.

Make sure you meet those deadlines! Anyone not signed by Tuesday at 9pm will get cut. You don't want to loose a key player.

Washington and San Francisco are open, and we have no one on the waiting list, so NOW is the time to find a friend to join up. Here is to a successful draft,

v/r,

8E

• Like Like x 3
  2. Freakskull

3. Freakskull

Kind reminder:
    Make sure you meet those deadlines! Anyone not signed by Tuesday at 9pm will get cut. You don't want to loose a key player.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Freakskull

...er lose... lol

• Funny Funny x 2