End of Season, End of an Era

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Mar 9, 2012.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

Alright fellas...

Season 6 will be our last official season as a Tradition league for this NCAA year. It's been fun, long, and beyond brilliant. A few things about this...

-The main reason we are making it official is to intentionally take some time off from the game so we can rest and build crazy excitement for the next piece of total crap EA puts out for us to waste countless hours on.
    -In absolutely no way is the Cathedral board stopping. Mullen and I will still be on here making fun of each other as well as each of you.
    -Obviously, once they start releasing details about the next game, we will clearly have enough crap to make fun of, get pointlessly excited about, and run off at the mouth about all the way up until the next game comes out (early July). Heck, last year I think we had like 2,750 posts before we ever even officially started actually playing.
    -If anyone wants to continue on with the dynasty, by all means have at it. I will transfer commish to whoever wants it. Just know that it won't be "official" as in no recruiting random idiots to play or making supposed bone-headed Cathedral decisions (in other words, no replacing mullen in his job). Please allow me to feel this authoritative, lol.
    -Weave is really good. Bonner is really not good. And all the rest of us are just ok (yea, that's right mormon.)
    -Mullen is very very small.

2. Pro

Pro Walk On

LAME! I finally get to a good program and only get to play for one season.

3. vatechhokie01

lol... you can be the new commish! and maybe next year you won't suck so bad and will get somewhere faster!

4. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

yeah I gotta agree with heath but...keep it going pro. i kinda wanna see how my class turns out. no rules, play if you want, dont if you dont. probably going to buy the show

5. Goose

Goose Walk On

Everyone needs to get UFC 3 so we can beat the shit out of each other.

• Like Like x 1
  6. vatechhokie01

I'm not getting UFC 3 but this was hilarious