Archived End of Season Highlights

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bamaboiking, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

We are currently 8/10
    Im sure only FSU gets a pass we are missing 4 then..commish should start taking away scholaships this season

missing
    JerzeyReign
    Stiffysix

Last edited: Dec 30, 2011
  2. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

I didn't create a S4 folder...kept using S3..so will need to create folder, move files over...sorry

3. Stiffysix

Stiffysix WAR DAMN EAGLE

Bamaboiking
    are you talikng about video highlights or what? dont know what you want, this is my first time being in the league when yall have done this i guess.
    i do not know how to do videos.

4. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

OK this how video's work it might be too late if you never saved any.

1. At the end of the game it will ask you if you want to save highlight's, answer yes or no. At this point it is irrelevant. Now go to Game highlights. You can view and save any play during the game that didnt result in a penalty and a B+ or higher. You take pictures from viewing the replays.

2. When you exit the game, soon as you get out the loading screen it will auto save to your HD, you will never notice it, its too quick to notice. Now in the Dynasty you will have to go to the EA sports menu, which has all the highlights of your games if you saved them. The other method is from the main menu when you start the game go to legacy and go to your highlights and find them there.

3. When you find the game you want, you can hit upload to EASPORTSWORLD, and it will go to here http://www.easports.com/, log in the same way you log into Dynasty wire.
    *NOTE* This version of NCAA is very unstable so they will freeze alot while uploading, so multiple tries will have to occur, and some highlights will just not upload and freeze no matter how hard you try, you will figure it out the more you do this*

4. Once Logged in, click on your name. It will be at the top of the page, Then select the video and images tab. Save your highlights to your pc here. Everything else from here is self explanitory.

5. There may be faster method's as far as retrieving the highlights but this is how i do it.

Stiffysix

• Like Like x 1
  5. smace767

smace767 Walk On

Very good explanation. Only thing to add is sometime when you select a video to upload it will give you a menu of selections. Sometimes you have to upload one at a time by selecting"just this" and you will load only the highlight you just watched.

6. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Bamaboiking

you doing it... i'll upload my vids and paste the links in here if i need to like last time

7. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

i can pull them for you just send the links

8. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I'll try and get it done soon... Im in between pulling stats for the sheet and leaving for New Years :/

9. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I'm "really" making the tape this season, thats why mine aren't in the dropbox -- I mean, I could just move them over but I'm stubborn.