End of Season Schedule

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by The Dude, Dec 16, 2011.

1. The Dude

The Dude Professor of Dudanomics

Looks like we'll be moving to the off season tonight. Any chance we can get it done quickly?

I can hop on late tonight and through the day tomorrow, no problem.

Anyone got schedule issues they need help with?

2. bdub

bdub Walk On

Like I said in the other thread I have family in town so I won't be on at all tomorrow and if I can get my game in tonight I will only have time to do that

3. jca312

jca312 Walk On

BigSmooth is gone til Sunday as well and has already missed an offseason. I think we need to make sure we wait for him.

• Like Like x 4
  4. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Like I have mentioned before I am hitting the road today through the night so doing anything with SimNation will be impossible without some help. Given the BigSmooth situation i would like to wait as well.

5. The Dude

I'm fine with Sunday, but it seems like every year we have to make multiple adjustments when it comes to the off season. I don't mind waiting - I just don't want to wait just so I can wait some more later. So, if it's Sunday for sure, I'm totally cool with it. But if we're going to wait until Sunday and still have three or four guys not participating, then we might as well go now.

Sunday gives two days of notice. That should be enough. How about we set a time and stick to it. Any objections to that?

6. bdub

bdub Walk On

Lets set a start time and then set advance times every hour or whatever.

7. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

I'd like to wait for Smooth too, if we can. Is everyone else available on Sunday? What I've done in the past is find a date that most people can work with (you'll rarely find a time that suits all), and then put forth a strict schedule for advances for that day. I can also text the league as a whole when an advance is forthcoming.

If you don't reply to this thread, I will not consider your schedule. That simple. Also, in the event that the anointed time does not work for you, do your home work (i.e. detail your scholly # and recruiting need), and myself (or another) will be more than willing to help out.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2011
  8. Goose

Goose Walk On

I can make Sunday night work.

9. jca312

jca312 Walk On

I can make Sunday work too

10. The Dude

I'm cool Sunday also.