Archived End of the line for me potentially? New Raiders Owner at the end of May

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by kdpnutter, May 11, 2012.

1. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

At the end of May I leave for a month long field training exercise, MoonBBad will be taking over the Raiders and be their new owner. He has a lot of interest in being part of M13 and I figure since I will not be around for it for the betterment of the league it is good to get him in now and have everyone get to know him and he know everyone so it helps him improve his chances for M13.

I will be back in the beginning of July but if the league is full I will still be around and do some content and work on getting a podcast once or twice a month for the league and help out Shaun and Fuzzy in anyway I can. I will be around for M13 for a little bit however if the league is full I will bow out of the pool for it as to try to keep the league full and not take a spot from a good potential owner since I will be gone for 9 months on my deployment.

I look forward to being back and getting back involved with TMFL upon my return, but feel this is better for the league going forward, sometimes personal sacrifice is necessary for the betterment of the group as a whole. (y)

2. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Thanks for letting me take over. Shaun Mason, shoot me over the XFN info and the invite to the league on the xbox when you have the chance and I will join up. Good luck kdpnutter, hopefully I can take the silver and black back to a Super Bowl.

3. MoonBBad

Actually take that back, all I think I need is the XFN invite, I see there is a sticky with the online league info.

4. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

http://xtreme-football.net/TMFL

5. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

you have to request to join tmfl and they will approve you

6. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

All the best kdp and to moon as well hope u have success :)

its the end for me and the patriots on TMFL all the best for you guys going into '13

7. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

Wish you well, goodluck out there..

:( darn, i want to be raiders

8. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    You are a stand up guy and I'm not ashamed to say I love you.:)

9. bjbdahitman

bjbdahitman Andy Reid to KC... Finally a real coach...

kdpnutter ... I've enjoyed our AFC West rivalry man... we go back and forth... I look forward to your return, and hopefully to continue our history in the AFC West... It's been a pleasure to get to know you nutter... BE SAFE BROTHER...

10. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

You can't leave governed, then we lose our #internationalTMFL, but whatever your reasons I am sure it is for the best and well hopefully when I get back I will see you back in TMFL and running the patriots, it has been a pleasure to be in a league with a fellow Patriots fan. (y)

11. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Thank you sir I appreciate it and appreciate the work you and all the management guys do around here. You all have a great thing going here, keep up the great work but I'll save all that stuff til I'm getting ready for deployment, for now it's just leaving for a month (y)

12. MoonBBad

Let me know when the time comes and you want me to take over. The read title states end of May so I am assuming you have a bunch of games left.

13. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

yeah likewise man always a pleasure

14. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

I'll try to do the best I can to get the season finished but for the offseason stuff I will leave that up to you as you will have the team from here on out so I will let you do all those choices. If you have questions on the roster and everything feel free to get in touch with me and I'll let you know why I have everyone I do and what my thoughts/plans were with it, but I will keep you alert so if something changes I will let you know. (y)

15. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

MoonBBad

After looking at our schedule it is gonna be busy so it maybe best for me to let you take over now and just be around when I can be. So I will be dropping from them later today. Best of luck with the silver and black (y)

• Like Like x 1
  16. MoonBBad

We need to chat about the team and your direction. I did some scouting on XFN and I like it for the most part, but wanted to get your thoughts on things. If you have AIM my name is MoonBBad if you have YIM it's omdbass. If you have neither let me know and we can do something else.

17. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    Stay safe nutter