End of Year Q & A

Discussion in '1st and 10' started by Kasper, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Hey guys, with the season over and a little time before the draft I wanted to throw some questions around. I would like to see this fuel discussion, but we will see I guess. Here is a link with some nice logos to use with anything you do related to your team if you want: https://traditionsportsonline.com/gallery/albums/nfl-madden-logos.3/

1) Who was your teams MVP? Maybe not the best stats, but someone that kept everything going properly. What did they do that kept your team going where you wanted them to?

2) Who would you consider your "rival" at this point? Doesn't have to be in division, nor does it have to be a "bad" relationship-- rather who is a team that you know whenever you play them it is going to mean just a bit more.

3) What have you realized is your teams weakness and why?

4) What do you feel is your teams strength and why?

5) Will you be looking to build more through FA/trades or the draft and why?

6) Will you make a draft board, why or why not?

• Like Like x 1
    • Awesome Content Awesome Content x 1
  2. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

[​IMG] Cleveland Browns

1) Who was your teams MVP? Maybe not the best stats, but someone that kept everything going properly. What did they do that kept your team going where you wanted them to?
    As much as I want to say Johnny, Ben Tate was the glue to our offense. That dude is a machine- doesn't break off huge runs but he keeps us from 2nd or 3rd and long most of the time. I think he finished with around 1600 yards and double digit TD's.

2) Who would you consider your "rival" at this point? Doesn't have to be in division, nor does it have to be a "bad" relationship-- rather who is a team that you know whenever you play them it is going to mean just a bit more.
    I gotta say Mogriffjr - our games are starting to get a little spice to them. Being Clevland vs Baltimore + in division makes it oh so much sweeter. Our games will carry a lot of weight in the division race each year I think as well.
    Seeing's how we won the Super Bowl, I don't really think we have much for weaknesses. With the departure of Jordan Cameron to free agency we will see how well those shoes get filled. We will have a hole at MLB once Dansby retires, but that is later down the road.
    Our defense- when they are on they are on. We turned the #1 offense in the league to mush in the Super Bowl this year. I know that might not be the trend this year as every season is different, but up to this point the fellas on defense are our strength.
    I am usually a mix. I don't really need any starting players, so I am being choosy in FA. The draft will be exciting, and we are hoping to secure a couple guys that can be starters in a couple years when we need them.
    Absolutely- I think some sort of organization is key. From what I have heard about the HK draft, good players can be found deep in the draft. I encourage everyone to organize in some fashion pre draft.

• Awesome Content Awesome Content x 1
  3. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

Christian Ponder, team was 0-2 when he took over and he managed to win 4 straight including a 12 point comeback against Green Bay. We did not re-sign him but man this year wouldn't have happened without his play over that stretch

coltronsauce did a good job of making hate the Packers in this league as well lol. He plays a very tight game and forces you to go mistake free, I see our games being down to the wire every time

Apparently Kasper 's Browns.

Definitely the offense, despite the Super Bowl dud it was the #1 unit in the NFL last season and is losing basically nobody

A mix of the two, I traded my 2nd and 3rd for a player I have very high hopes for, but I have not gone insane spending in FA and definitely want to get depth via the draft

Already have

• Like Like x 1
  4. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

[​IMG]

Obviously just in Philly but I know Foles and McCoy had decent seasons but am hoping for big numbers from those guys certainly

As a pats fan always enjoy beating the giants :) Be good to resume battle with Jimmy and his Cowboys for sure had some battles in the past

Need to improve our linebackers for sure and maybe some improvement at Guard

A lot of weapons with Foles a qb I like, he has McCoy and Sproles running the ball with receiving options superb in guys like Maclin Ertz Celek and Cooper

Mainly draft, only couple of needs and a back up qb needed

Got a few positions in mind so am all set in my mind what I'm targeting

5. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    1) Julio Julio Julio. Guy is a monster.

2) Obviously its Kasper , he lost one game, and I won one game :cool::cool:

3) Don't have enough time to write all of them.

4) Julio, and my high draft picks.

5) Only the draft, its cheap and it keeps my team young.

6) Absolutely. Its the only way to do well in the draft. Plus it takes about 5 seconds and its good practice for when I'm a real NFL GM :cautious:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Julius Young

Julius Young Walk On

Colts.png

1) Who was your teams MVP? Maybe not the best stats, but someone that kept everything going properly. What did they do that kept your team going where you wanted them to? On are Team we had 3 MVP's : Luck, Wayne and Mathis

Luck: He had a very good year (except for the INT) he was 2nd in the NFL for passing yards and he already told me that his big plans this next year is to get us to the Super Bowl.

Wayne: He getting up there in age but still is our best WR he probably didn't have good numbers some games but he had a good year for coming off an knee injury last he was 1 yard short from 1000 yards and he is eager to win another ring

Mathis: He is also getting up there in age but he had a MONSTER sack season leading the NFL with 18 sacks (a little over a sack a game) but a late injury (collar bone) late in the season had him sidelinded for our playoff game.

I'll say my rival is Danthraxxx we had real close games even tho he had the Jags

Our Weakness is our Running game and Oline. Trent and Bradshaw had a horrible season and our Oline isn't the greatest but its not horrible

Our strength is our Front 7 cause they all had very good years plus Mathis had a really god year

Both but mainly through the draft so i can get the most out of young players

Idk yet lol

7. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

For what it's worth, don't bitch about lack of content if you don't participate :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1