1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Enjoy UFC 100 fellas

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by totalwreckage, Jul 11, 2009.

1. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

Enjoy UFC 100 fellas

should be a great one.

All day on spike UFC top 100 as well. Awesome

2. CribbsStyle

CribbsStyle Walk On

Yep Yep....

3. Bighoff63

Bighoff63 VA is coming your way!

Ordered my HD just a few hours ago and got the DVR set to record. I'll be watching it live but I like to record all the PPV's I order so I can re watch them. I really hope Brock pounds Mir there's just something about Mir that I don't like. I like Thiago and Henderson as well in the main fights. This card is loaded from top to bottom should be excellent.

4. totalwreckage

Henderosn is one of my all tiem favorites, sop I hope he beats the ever living shit out of Bisping. I also hope Brock beats Mir, that countdown show got me so pumped. Brock is friggin hilarious I never viewed him, as very funny but he is. And I dont like people that dont make weight, and thiago didnt make weight against Hughes so I hope GSP lays a beating on him.

5. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Can anyone pm a stream?

6. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

WOW HENDERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bisping...You got knocked the FUCK OUT!

7. Bighoff63

Bighoff63 VA is coming your way!

The count is out COLD, he got Knocked the Fuck Out!!!!!!! I loved that Hendo knew Bisping was out and he just added that last one for good measure.

8. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

yup and he said it too!

9. totalwreckage