'Enter' Button Stops Working

Discussion in 'Forum Issues' started by JerzeyReign, Oct 17, 2011.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Alright, at first I thought it was my keyboard but it is certainly not. When I try to type a post, at what seems like random intervals, my enter button won't shift down any further. Is their a reason for this? It makes making a long enjoyable summary 'hard work' sometimes just to get the cursor to move to the next line.

Any help would be appreciated.

2. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

I've noticed that it seems to do it if I underline words. If I take the underline format out, it allows me to hit enter and go to a new line. It sounds like this is similar to what you're talking about, but it sounds like its happening to you a little bit more often.

3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I have noticed this as well. I also cannot pin down what causes it - it seems like it happens more when I'm copying/pasting though. It doesn't happen really when I just start typing a new post.

4. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Try Shift+Enter next time it happens and let me know if that fixes it? I have had a few instances where pasting something into the box caused the format to think I am in a table.

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I've had it happen to. I think I just hit the down arrow. I'll try and remember what I do to make the box expand.