1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Epic Video Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Roggie, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    Media button doesn't work, so links will have to suffice until I get home and upload to YouTube.

Kick save and a beauty.

Best juke of my life.

2. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Featured Threads:
    These aren't working for me. Video not found....

3. kmaxhokie

kmaxhokie Walk On

4. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    Apparently you gotta click on the NCAA Football 11 link. Why it says 11, I have no idea.

5. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    Now uploaded on YouTube. I may make a channel for vids from our Dynasty that we upload and I could make a quick little highlight show if everyone wanted.

6. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I think that would be awesome. I think it was Prudent who did like a top 5 plays things for a little while last year.

Just know that I'm stupid when it comes to uploading vids and stuff so about the best I can do is upload it to the EA site from the game.

7. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    That's all I need. There's a download link on there I use, then I upload to YouTube, and I have a program that lets me download them in a format I can use.