Erin Andrews Videotaped by peeping tom

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by HotRod, Jul 22, 2009.

1. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Erin Andrews Videotaped by peeping tom

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/bal-erin-andrews-video-720,0,2731935.story

I bet she is freaked out by all this. I have a feeling ESPN will find the guy before the authorities, LOL. Although I felt kind of wrong for watching it, the fact that I am a man made those feelings go away and I all gotta say is [BORAT] Very Nice!!! [/BORAT].

2. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

I've seen it too. VERY NICE!!!

3. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I saw it but the video quality was shitty.

4. Newb Slice

Newb Slice Walk On

i saw it to i dont think it was her for the following reasons the video was graining as hell, who wouldnt notice a baseball sized whole in their room and who moves their butt up and down while getting hair ready?

5. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

That's funny you said that. That was a big ass hole (no pun intended) and she walked right in front of it and was almost looking into it, and I thought the same thing with her moving her butt up and down. I've seen chicks like turn and check themselves out in the mirror and whatever while getting ready but fake humping air? A little weird.

6. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Well, it definitely looks like her body and her hair and such is VERY much like Ms Andrews' hair.

I think it's her, otherwise there wouldn't be such a huge stink about it.

7. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

It's her, it was confirmed by her lawyer.

8. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

WTF, 6 replies and no LINKS?!!?!?

9. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Piratebay.

10. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

maybe she set it up for a little extra publicity?

11. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

it could def be her but it also could be any random blond. The whole thing kinda creeps me out becasue there was someone actually that close holding the camera. It would have been just as screwed up if it was set on a tripod but it has to creep Erin out knowing there was some weirdo right there. And if she did it for publicity I doubt she woulda done those stupid little butt crunches

12. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Haha she has already "admitted" it is her by indicating that they will sue, go after whomever, etc.

Who cares why she did it or if she did it, all i know is that's hawt

13. totalwreckage

yeah that was kind of dumb to make a big deal out of it. All she had to do was say thats not me, and nobody woulda cared about it now everyone wants to see it lol

14. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

PM for link

Enjoy.....

15. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

exactly. more of a reason I believe she may be behind the whole thing herself. I could be completely wrong though.

16. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

As for the "butt wiggles", she was dancing. You can hear her singing now and then, likely had some music on.

17. totalwreckage

Id edit that out bud just tell ppl to pm u for the link

18. Newb Slice

Newb Slice Walk On

the video wasnt even fapable so dont waste your time but where was this guy hiding in the wall? lmao

19. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Can we say Playboy?????(y)

had to edit this....

This is interesting..Was the person out to hurt her rep or did she give it up to someone and they wanted more..LOL

20. Newb Slice

Newb Slice Walk On

it was probably Lee Corso lmao

but apparently the guy drilled a hole through the wall in his room to her room to video tape her

21. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

yea.. apparently there are multiple video sequences shot at different hotels... all from an ajoining room type scenario and all those press people get setup in blocks of rooms next to each other. That is why they are thinking it's an inside job.

i feel sorry for her.... she's never been in the news for anything negative or been called a bad person by anybody.. she's smart, gorgeous and good at her job... i havn't watched it and it's unfortunate for her. Please don't post any links to the video... i could be held legally liable for that.

22. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

Honestly this whole thing is a great example of how to not handle something like this by ESPN.

Yes, this sucks for Erin. I met her briefly in NYC in April and besides being beautiful, and not thinking OS was important enough for an interview, she seemed like a nice person. But i'm not talking about the moral aspect of this. I think in that regard the answer is clear.

With that said this is a video that was around since February. It was posted on some obscure web site, and generating absolutely no buzz or exposure. This isn't a case of the video being posted and touted for the beginning as being EA. In all likelyhood the video was almost dead in the water, and in another couple of months it would have been forgotten.

So what happens? ESPN catches wind of the whole thing and comes flying in, lawyer threats high. 1 and 1 are put together and people realize it is indeed EA.

Operation Media Shitstorm is now primed and ready for take off.

So instead of being coy or handling this quietly, ESPN basically ensured this video would be leaked and get all sorts of exposure.

23. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

Every dude that watchs sports has seen her naked at this point. She needs to hit up Playboy and make some money off this is she can't sue the guy who did it.

24. CaddilacRockBox

CaddilacRockBox 3 Star Recruit

Whoa, whoa, whoa. She did go to Florida. I can't cut her that much slack. If she wasn't hot, she would probably be on CSS.