Err...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Quattro, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Quattro

Quattro Moonwalking in a field of landmines

Okay, I beat FCS SE 98-3. I ran the ball 29 times but averaged 25 yards a carry and only passed 7 times for 120 yards, and 2 TDs, all of them early in the game. I turned on conservative for clock management from the start and had my 2nd stringers in at the end of the first half, and my 3rd in the 4th. I really don't know what to do against these FCS teams. No matter what run I would call, my guys would break free and score. So what the hell do I do when I play FCS teams?

2. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    You have the ability to not take it the house every time you touch the ball. I am sure you are very good at this game but there are also other extremely skilled guys in this community with much better teams that you that choose to not put up 100 points a game. This may not be the community for you. Just my 2 cents.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    @stiff bon air

Read the second quote and memorize it. If I see you EVER break the cap again, you will be finding yourself a new place to play. We have rules and expectations for a reason. If that is a problem for you, then let me know so I can show you the door.

There is no room for this behavior on TSO. We as a community police our membership and the fact that you put up an average of over 100 points in two consecutive games does not make you good at this game, it makes you a bad fit for our community. If you want to impress people with your "skills" go back to playing lobby games.

Impress us here by FOLLOWING THE RULES.

You will not get another warning.

• Like Like x 2
  4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Ugh. @Pac12Leader I'm gonna respectfully drop from this league. It's been fun.

6. Quattro

I'll drop from it when I get back from class. Sorry.

@Blaza

7. Pac12Leader

Pac12Leader Walk On

Stiffy, I like scoring points as much as anyone and people that were in the Uprising saw that I came close to 70 points many times during the seasons we've had, but there's a fine line that you're walking between running up the score and not knowing how to manage the clock.

We know you're capable of scoring, but what we want to see from you is that you know how to manage the clock and follow the rules.

I think that this will work itself out once you get into conference play and the schedule becomes more challenging, but as you've heard from the big dogs in this community, it's not what we're looking to endorse and is your final warning. If you don't think that you can keep the score under 70 points a game and still have fun, then maybe it just isn't a good fit and we can part ways.

Blaza, let's play our game tonight.

8. Quattro

I can keep the score under 45 points against good teams, FCS teams are just well, terrible lol.

9. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    I'm not requesting anything. Repeat after me: "I will obey all rules henceforth, or I will be removed from this website".

10. Quattro

I shall obey the rules of the site.

11. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Thank you, I will be watching your games here until I feel you can be trusted to play well with others.

12. Quattro

Fine with me. Hope you find I play aim, just fucked up in this dynasty.

13. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

14. Quattro

The Game is one of my favorite rappers.

15. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

16. Pac12Leader

Pac12Leader Walk On

Well said.

Stiffy has learned his lesson and I'm looking forward to him being a positive member of the league and community.

17. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    I am all for people learning to play sim...but my leash is short. Your job as the commissioner of a TSO league is to be an extension of TSO's guidelines. I should not have to do this, this is your job.

18. Quattro

Shaun, Pac12 and I sorted it out and it's fixed now. I switched teams with no FCS teams on the schedule and played sim in my game last night.

19. Pac12Leader

Pac12Leader Walk On

I got a message from a member of our league the day after this thread was created and that's when I jumped on here. At that point, everyone else had railed against this kid so there wasn't much for me to do. I think it speaks to the community that you've created that the members of the league can step in and admonish this type of behavior.

I will step my game up next time!

On a more positive note, his last game was 27-7 so I don't think there will be any more issues.

20. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    I know Pac...this is about learning what TO do next time. We've talked about you being new and this, and I am trying to show you what we expect. I know you will do a good job.

21. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Keep up the good work.