ESPN 30 for 30s

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by Steamer43, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

You guys watch any of these? They are amazing. The on the U is probably my favorite. The Bartman one was pretty interesting as well.

Anyways if you didn't catch yesterday's, it was on former basketball player Chris Herren. It was directed by the same guy who did the 30 for 30 on Marcus Dupree from OU. Chris Herren spent 2 years at Fresno State while I was a youth and was a childhood hero watching him play. Its a really amazing story about his path through life, basketball, and his lifelong battle with extreme drug addictions. Its a great story and is re-airing tonight at 7 CT by popular demand. It will also be on Saturday morning for DVR purposes haha.

2. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Ive only caught a few but they were great what I did see. I saw the SMU one. Ill have to catch some more on soon.

3. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

The ones I've seen (Tha U, Dupree, SMU, two brothers) have been great.

4. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

Agreed. I've seen all the ones Dylan saw, plus one on Reggie Miller vs. The Knicks, the one on Wayne Gretzky leaving Edmonton, and the one on Donald Trump killing the USFL. I thought the SMU one and the "Once Brothers" were the best, but I grew up a HUGE Pacers fan and I immensely enjoyed reliving those highlights. I'm friends with Rik Smits on Facebook and have an autographed jersey and picture. He was my childhood hero.

5. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Oh yeah, also LOVED Run, Ricky, Run. I'll probably catch the new one on the Iron Bowl. I try to atleast watch all the college football ones.