ESPN BREAKING NEWS (Coach Sabo)

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by Sabo, Dec 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

[​IMG]
    Breaking News
    For the past week we have been reporting on the possible departure of Coach Sabo from Texas Tech. Following a 73-66 Double Overtime Loss to Virginia in the Orange Bowl Coach Sabo has called an official press conference.
    Coach Sabo :
    I would like to take this time to congratulate my players on an outstanding year. We fell a little short tonight vs a very talented Virginia team. We fought with all we had until the very end and thats the work ethic i have instilled into my guys since i came here from Arkansas State.
    I have taken alot of time and heard alot of offers from various schools over the course of the season. And as always the more wins you tack onto a season the more offers come your way. I have made my decision at this time. I feel that i have made the best decision for me and for my family.
    I have decided that I am going to re-sign with the Texas Tech Red Raiders. I think that in the short time that i have been here we have accomplished alot and there is so much more we can do. Thank you to the other schools who have expressed interest in me coming to coach for their school but I am a Red Raider and this is my home.
    Also I would like to send out a little message to "The Big School" in Texas.....
    SEE YOU BITCHES NEXT SEASON !!!
    [​IMG]
    Thank all of you for coming out and me and my Red Raiders will see you this spring.

2. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

damn you Sabo, lol

3. JVrazorback

JVrazorback Walk On

Nice write up. Tuck Fexas!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.