1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

ESPN BREAKING NEWS

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by gowazzucougs, Mar 17, 2011.

1. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Oregon State Coach: "Effective at the end of the season I will be leaving my post at Oregon State University. I will be taking my talents to The Palouse. First, I have enjoyed my time in Corvalis, I am sorry to the fans and alumni that I could not deliver a conference title. I believe very strongly this could have been the year if not for the injuries to Sean Mannion.

As for the reasons for this abrupt decision, I believe several coaches in this conference believe it is easy to rebuild a program into winner. I believe it takes hard work and serious dedication to turn programs around. I was able to turn OSU around quickly because talent was here. There is really no talent to be found with WSU Cougars.

I am not leaving immediately because I must show everyone in the PAC-10 how to beat Oregon. And second I don't want to play OSU with the Cougars that game might get really ugly.

Will my Florida/Mississippi State philosophy be coming to Pullman for next season. It is unclear, I must evaluate the talent on offense to make that determination.

Finally, the schedule for next year and years to come will not be easy as Wisconsin, Iowa, Texas A&M, and possibly Oklahoma may be on the schedule for the Cougars next season."

2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

You are a glutton for punishment.

3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

You better take down Oregon on your way out man! You are a brave soul taking the Cougs at this point. We dont have a ton of seasons left for you to rebuild them but more power to you!

4. gowazzucougs

all i am doing is proving a point, certain teams need special breaks in terms of scheduling for the first couple of seasons. Of course you may know that with Virginia

5. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Good point...JC had me @ LSU for my first game...not such a great break. We'll be kind with the Cougs, don't worry. Im just a sarcastic SOB sometimes!

6. gowazzucougs

i understand everyone must play everyone in terms of user games, and you just got a bad draw on that. I am just talking about games against the CPU