ESPN BREAKING NEWS

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by gowazzucougs, Mar 17, 2011.

1. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Oregon State Coach: "Effective at the end of the season I will be leaving my post at Oregon State University. I will be taking my talents to The Palouse. First, I have enjoyed my time in Corvalis, I am sorry to the fans and alumni that I could not deliver a conference title. I believe very strongly this could have been the year if not for the injuries to Sean Mannion.

As for the reasons for this abrupt decision, I believe several coaches in this conference believe it is easy to rebuild a program into winner. I believe it takes hard work and serious dedication to turn programs around. I was able to turn OSU around quickly because talent was here. There is really no talent to be found with WSU Cougars.

I am not leaving immediately because I must show everyone in the PAC-10 how to beat Oregon. And second I don't want to play OSU with the Cougars that game might get really ugly.

Will my Florida/Mississippi State philosophy be coming to Pullman for next season. It is unclear, I must evaluate the talent on offense to make that determination.

Finally, the schedule for next year and years to come will not be easy as Wisconsin, Iowa, Texas A&M, and possibly Oklahoma may be on the schedule for the Cougars next season."

2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

You are a glutton for punishment.

3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

You better take down Oregon on your way out man! You are a brave soul taking the Cougs at this point. We dont have a ton of seasons left for you to rebuild them but more power to you!

4. gowazzucougs

all i am doing is proving a point, certain teams need special breaks in terms of scheduling for the first couple of seasons. Of course you may know that with Virginia

5. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Good point...JC had me @ LSU for my first game...not such a great break. We'll be kind with the Cougs, don't worry. Im just a sarcastic SOB sometimes!

6. gowazzucougs

i understand everyone must play everyone in terms of user games, and you just got a bad draw on that. I am just talking about games against the CPU