ESPN Breaking News

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by ChildPlease9, Nov 18, 2011.

1. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

With rumors swirling regarding independent powerhouse Brigham Young set to join the Big East's newly-formed Western Division, the Cougars took a major hit to the program today. Coach Berta has opted to leave the program, heading for greener pastures.

2. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

Well if u aint comming to the SEC, then i can give two shits

• Like Like x 1
  3. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

This is a move that I had to make. I was given the opportunity to take the reigns from a coaching legend at a very prominent program that could become the destination for high school recruits in a matter of years. The SEC is clearly the supreme conference in college football, and South Carolina is a great fit for my family. I wish the best to all of my Cougars, and I know that they will continue to succeed in the Big East.

The first order of business will be sending out the seniors with a win. Due to scheduling, I was able to coach BYU to a victory in the Fight Hunger Bowl and head to Nashville to help prepare the Gamecocks for their bowl game against Wake. We have some great players who have meant a whole lot to the program at SC, headlined by captain Marcus Lattimore.

Secondly, we have to try to maintain the roster base here in Columbia. There are some very good underclassmen, including JaDeveon Clowney, who we want to stay on campus. We're going to win here, but we have to try to keep as many Gamecocks at South Carolina to ease the transition and field a competitive team next season.

Lastly, we have to get recruiting in order. The former staff has already put together a Top 25 Class, but we need to keep those commitments and add depth in states where we hope to form pipelines for years to come. We need to own our backyard, first and foremost, and we look to conquer surrounding states as well.

4. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

SEC.... SEC.... SEC.... SEC.... SEC.... SEC.... SEC.... SEC.... SEC.... SEC.... SEC....

5. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

AWH SNAP