1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

ESPN Coaching Interviews

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by LeGeNd RiPs, Dec 20, 2013.

1. LeGeNd RiPs

LeGeNd RiPs Is it football season yet?

[​IMG]

"Our own Kirk Herbstreit sat down this week with Coach Cody Erwin of the San Jose State Spartans to talk about their recent success."

[​IMG]

Kirk: "Coach, what do you contribute this undefeated record to?"
    Erwin: "Well, Kirk, I'm a brand new head coach for this group of guys and there's a ton of talent in this group. I do things differently than most coaches and I've had success with it in lower levels and as an offensive coordinator when I was at UGA. This offense was built for the pass. We've got David [Fales], who's got a heck of an arm, and so many guys that can go get it, I felt that this offense would be our best approach at winning games and we've had success with it."

Kirk: "With Noel Grisby putting up these kind of numbers, there's a lot of people questioning why he's not in conversation with the Heisman Trophy. Thoughts?"
    Erwin: "Kirk, I could care less about these postseason awards and so could my guys. The only award that matters to us is that big, crystal football. I do agree, however that Grisby is the best wideout in the country week in and week out. I think sooner, rather than later, voters will see that.

Kirk: "Coach, you guys are getting absolutely no love in the polls. What do you guys have to do to start moving up?"
    Erwin: "No idea, Kirk. We're playing lights out every week. We're putting up big numbers on the scoreboard week in and week out. 7 wins and no losses means that we're one of the top teams in the country. Hopefully voters start to see that or we're going to finish this season undefeated without a BCS bowl.

Kirk: "Thanks for your time coach. I love what I've heard and I'm sure others will too. Keep up the good work.
    Erwin: "Thanks, Kirk.

[​IMG]

IrishBearcat

Papa Perry

fuzzyl0gic

LeGeNd RiPs

matthew34brown

-Balla-

Hova

mboda

Kaizer2310

Da Rat

Masler

UofCWildcat

• Like Like x 3
  2. LeGeNd RiPs

3. matthew34brown

matthew34brown Walk On

My wife just left me so I can't lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. LeGeNd RiPs

.....lol?

5. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Even though she was a hard commit to you I used the lock pick and scheduled a visit last week. Top recruit of my class. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. LeGeNd RiPs

7. Masler

Masler Walk On

8. LeGeNd RiPs

I just did them myself.

9. -Balla-

-Balla- Walk On

I thought Herbstreit called you....hell I've been waiting on my phone call

• Like Like x 1