ESPN TOP STORY - P-MMAG?? A new breed of fighters

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Texboogie, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Texboogie

Texboogie Guest

ESPN TOP STORY - P-MMAG?? A new breed of fighters

ESPN SportsCenter TOP STORY - New Full MMA Camp out of Binghamton NY "Premeir MMA Gladiators" (P-MMAG)!!!

Texboogie sits down with Stuart Scott, to discuss his training and thoughts on the treo of dominate fighters under the coaching of Hot Rod the in the TFC.

Stuart: So Tex, did you get a chance to watch the interview with Joe Rogan and todays top trainer Hot Rod?

Tex: Accually no I didnt, I was busy training with some of the Other great talent in the UFC, and I think my wife was kissing my one eyed yogart slinger. But on the other hand, I did get a chance to sit down with some of the trainers and discuss all the things he said in the interview.

Stuart: Oh, really? And what did the other trainers think of Hot Rod's statements? Im sure that got a couple trainers fired up to put all of his fighters on the mat.

Tex: Honestly?? No one was suprised with the comments. We cant wait to pop his big ass head and kill that win streak. He doesnt want to join a team so he can branch off and try to create their own Identity. He believes that if he doesnt join a camp, he can fight anyone and everyone. This is true, and I agree. I want my fighters to fight EVERYONE in their weight class. Even if they are part of my team or gym.

Stuart: So then you agree with him? You want to start your own gym with just the 3 fighers you train, and fight everyone else.

Tex: I only agree with letting my fighters everyone on the roster, wheather we train in the same gym not. And to be honest I think those make for some of the best matches. I mean if the champion and the number one contender are under my gym I would hope that they would get to fight just like every other competitor. I dont want to close off my gym to the top fighters in the world. I want Guys like Lyoto Machida and any other current champions to be to come to my gym train like animals. So when they leave my Gym, you have learned somthing new about their opponenet.
    All the fighters from my camp will be prepared like true Gladiators. I will give them my knowlege of the game, and I would hope they would do the same. I want guys who are ripping it up the division to come in and show that their win was not just a fluke. I want my gym to be like no other. I will teach my fighters how to Dominate in all facets of their game.

Stuart: Wow, it sounds like your trying to create new breed of fighters?

Tex: Your right, I want the facility to be a factory for those who want sharpen their skills, learn more about this MMA world. The age old Saying is "If you want to be the best; you have to play the best".

And just so "Hot Rod" understands; MY Gladiator fighters are going to destroy his little reign. And as we begin to train as a team, we are looking to bring all 5 belts to Binghamton NY under the P-MMAG flag. Its just a matter of time.

Stuart: So where is this "Factory?"

Tex: The newly remodeled and worldclass Dojo is in Binghamton NY. It is up and running, and is called "Premeir MMA Gladiators". We have been working with a underground up and coming fighter named, Maximus Decimus. He will be perfecting his craft and training with Hall of Famers until he is ready to enter the TFC. I still need to introduce him to the Commish.

But, I beleive I have alot to teach my fighters, And my fighters have a lot to teach me.
    I mean think about it; who else do you know that trains like St. Perire or Randy Coutour? Who do you know that has the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu game like a Gracie or Penn Jiu-Jitsu blackbelt? How much do you think you could learn about the clinch from guys like Anderson or Wanderlei Silva. The whole meaning of my camp it to create the most Dominant, Devastating, Skilled, and Well Rounded GLADIATORS.

Stuart: Well, I cant deny your first two fighters had a terrific start and looked impressive. I mean Wilson's win over Liddell by Guillotine choke made the Top 10 plays of the week. Well Mr. Wilson That's all the time we have. It has been great and I look forward to seeing Maximus Decimus enter the ring soon.