Ever feel like you were robbed?

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by mcyork, Aug 18, 2011.

1. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

I am pissed about my last game in coast 2 coast. It is a CC league and we are in year 2. I am the OC of Fresno State playing at home against UCF and I feel like I just got robbed by the computer 31-28. With a 21-14 lead in the 4th QTR my kicker missed his 2nd 40+ yard field goal(42,43) with under 5 min to play. My D intercepts them I run 3 plays to run the clock to under 2:30 left and my kicker missed a 3rd FG(The computer kicked all three). So UCF drives down the field scores a TD with 1:45 left missed the XP so they have to go for the onside kick yeah they fucking recover and then score in 2 plays to leave me 52 seconds(they go for 2 and get it). So I am now down 7 I run a flanker dig my WR is open over the top their FS takes a bad angle and I complete it to tie it up with 32 seconds left WTF the CPU scores a 25 yard FG to end the game. Mind you in CC you are only able to control your side of the ball why in past games did I get to kick XP and FG in close games but not in this one? I just wanted to hear for some other people how the CPU might have Robbed you. MISSED XP SO THEY HAVE TO GO ONSIDE KICK how did they cook that one up.........

2. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    I've been there before. Played against Wake Forest as Va Tech. I can't remember all of it, but I couldn't run the ball. Couldn't stop them on defense. Overthrew every pass. Had 4 straight plays with a turnover (2 picks, 2 fumbles.) One pick the defender reached over my WR and grabbed the ball through him.

I quit in the 3rd quarter of it.