1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Ever had a game where you feel that nothing goes your way????

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by nrg_qbz-_-, Nov 11, 2010.

1. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

I'm up 24-7 against GTech and their ridiculous option offense. I think I am good...but no. Everytime I get them to 3rd and long, their QB nails a WR on a rope. Everytime I drag his ass down, he pitches it oddly (and ugly looking at that) to a running back that gets just enough yards. My kicker misses an extra point (wtf?). The same kicker then misses a fg from 14 yards out with no wind (and would have pretty much put the game away). I am on the game winning drive and score the go-ahead TD with 30 seconds left...and holding gets called. The same asshole kicker who can't make a kick despite everything BEING IN LINE ON THE METER misses the game-tying kick. I lose 24-27. Their QB goes 18-21 passing (seriously, this is GTech) and is responsible for cheesy pitches after cheesy pitches.

#3 UNC goes down. National Championship hopes shattered. In the second week. GOOD GOD.

2. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Yea that one hurt

3. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

I just put out a notice for open tryouts regarding the kicking position. There seems to be a huge turnout and a buzz going around campus for this event. Should be a humdinger!