Ever had a game where you feel that nothing goes your way????

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by nrg_qbz-_-, Nov 11, 2010.

1. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

I'm up 24-7 against GTech and their ridiculous option offense. I think I am good...but no. Everytime I get them to 3rd and long, their QB nails a WR on a rope. Everytime I drag his ass down, he pitches it oddly (and ugly looking at that) to a running back that gets just enough yards. My kicker misses an extra point (wtf?). The same kicker then misses a fg from 14 yards out with no wind (and would have pretty much put the game away). I am on the game winning drive and score the go-ahead TD with 30 seconds left...and holding gets called. The same asshole kicker who can't make a kick despite everything BEING IN LINE ON THE METER misses the game-tying kick. I lose 24-27. Their QB goes 18-21 passing (seriously, this is GTech) and is responsible for cheesy pitches after cheesy pitches.

#3 UNC goes down. National Championship hopes shattered. In the second week. GOOD GOD.

2. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Yea that one hurt

3. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

I just put out a notice for open tryouts regarding the kicking position. There seems to be a huge turnout and a buzz going around campus for this event. Should be a humdinger!