Everyone involved in the tournaments - Read

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NYJuggalo45, May 22, 2009.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Everyone involved in the tournaments - Read

I am going to make an executive decision here.

Many of the guys in the league (myself included) are going to be gone for all or part of this weekend. We're all amped to play the game and get the league starting, but it seems like more people will be gone than actually be here, so here's what I am going to do.

In the Weight-In threads for each of the tournaments, I am going to post the matchups going forward. I will forgo doing a preview of each fight. It will be everyone's own responsibility to get with the person they are scheduled to fight, get the match in, post results, and if you move forward in the tournament...do it again for the next round. Use the Fight Scheduling and Match Results forums to take care of everything. We'll see where we stand come Monday night (when it seems everyone will be back) and if we have to hold off an extra day or 2 before we start the regular league, so be it.

Atleast this way all the tournament matches can be fought. We can get a winner in each weight class. And no one going away has to be penalized.

And for the guys who aren't going away...while you might not have a league or tournament fight for a few days, you can practice vs the cpu, career mode, online, or spar with other guys in the league who you see online. So you will be at an advantage in terms of your skills at the game for when the league starts.

Everyone have a fun long weekend