Everyone is doing great

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NDCOLTS1979, Aug 21, 2010.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Everyone is doing great

Just wanted to let everyone know they are doing a great job here. If you guys are interested in other leagues let me know i will get in contact with the commish and tell them how active u are and how you are on top of your team. I have already got one guy from here into a new league. Congrats Vols for making it into a premier league. Not many get that chance to get into them so congrats. Now on a side not in a few weeks i am going to be very busy building up the new basketball site for tradition. So i hope you guys will keep up the great work. I will still be around here alot but also working on the basketball side getting everything up and running and also recruiting guys to play at tradition for basketball as well

2. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Thanks for the recommendation and good luck with the hoops site.

Its a damn shame EA and 2K quit making college hoops, I hate the NBA lol

3. NDCOLTS1979

Lol yeah i think Ea might be getting college again. It would work great. Ea main issue in the past was recruiting it was horrible. It was so easy to recurit. Alot of the failures were caused by the weak setup of online. If they had a setup like they do the football the college basketball would hit really hard. It would blow the Nba out of the water.

4. KLH528

KLH528 Walk On

I have a confession to make--around march every year I put in the only out dated sports game I've ever played in my life College Hoops 2k8--one of the best college games ever. Freshman recruiting and players that actually grow from high school frosh to college senior is what makes this game so darn strong, bring it back!!

5. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

I was a little partial to the 2K game myself Even back in the 2k5 Football days, I favored the 2K series over Madden. Makes you wonder wonder what 2K would be like now???

6. NDCOLTS1979

Yeah me to. 2k8 was the greatest game of all time when it came to college basketball. Still played by many thats for sure