Everyone read, acknowledge and understand

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NYJuggalo45, Jul 28, 2010.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Everyone read, acknowledge and understand

This message might seem like I am singling out certain people, but I assure you I am not and it is meant as a message for every member of the league

I am going to stress some of the league rules that everyone MUST follow to not only be a member of this dynasty, but also of the Tradition Football website community.

#1 - Sportsmanship is the #1 thing we are about here at TF, even more so than being "sim". Keep this in mind at all times when dealing with fellow members of this dynasty in any and all regard.

#2 - We are a sim community. This means you play the game like real life. If you're up by 4 scores late in the game...stop trying to pad stats and run up the score. Use the tempo/conservative gameplan feature to milk the clock. Use every second of the playclock before snapping. Pull your starters. Don't race up to the line to get a play in 4 seconds after the last play ended. Play like a real life team and coach would.

#3 - If you have a problem with another member of this dynasty's game play, philosophy, or if you generally think they are a prick...do not start a flame war on the boards. Contact either myself or JMS privately and we will look into it the best way we see fit. I am 33, Jason is close to my age, we have been playing these games for a long time, we have been members of this site since it broke off from MM...we know the ins and outs of the cheesers and how to spot them, and neither us have the time, patience or desire to be in a league full of arguments.

Mike

2. Ruinic

Ruinic Texas Tech Newb

agreed, and apologies, about earlier, thank you Juggs

3. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

understood

4. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

roger that

5. Pac12Leader

Pac12Leader Walk On

This is probably about me hanging up 62 points against Texas Tech today, and that's understandable. I think the box score might be a more telling story if you look at it, because I had 42 points at half time. Second half was 2TD's and 2Fg's, and lots of milking the clock. If you take a look at my run/pass ratio it heavily favored the ground game.

The problem with playing against Texas Tech is that they take no time off the clock even when they're driving up field, because they run a no huddle offense and throw every down. They go three and out and burn 12 seconds, they drive all the way up the field and only burn 30 seconds. You can see that I never went for it on fourth down and played very conservatively, but there were a lot of long touchdowns and scores in the game by both teams.

6. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Pac12...while this came up because of your game, it was not meant to single you out. It is something every member of the league need to know and follow

7. LSU21dude

LSU21dude Geaux Tigers

No problem. I will admit, I kicked a FG late in the game against Georgia when I had the game in hand, but it had more to do with practice because I missed 3 fgs in my first game.

8. Pac12Leader

Pac12Leader Walk On

I don't feel singled out, and it's definitely a good reminder.

9. YaBoiPatza

YaBoiPatza Walk On