EVERYONE READ - Team Front Office Threads

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Oct 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

EVERYONE READ - Team Front Office Threads

Post your team moves here. Every team has a thread on this forum. The body of your thread should only include transactions (cuts, signings and trades). No nonsense posts. This is for the mods to keep track of every team's cap situation.

Example:

Under Falcons thread, I might post.

Falcons cut RB Michael Turner.

Falcons sign WR Marvin Harrison.

A mod will see this new post and make the necessary changes on your individual spreadsheets. The formulas in Excel will automatically adjust your cap and number of players for easy tracking. This is CRITICAL for the league's success so please follow directions here and make sure you post ALL of your transactions.

You CANNOT just sign and release players at will. You MUST post all transactions on your "Team Front Office" thread. You CANNOT just sign people when you want. You have to create a thread for that player on the "Waiver Wire" board and win that free agent.

This is in reference to your team office forum sections. I am not going to update a thing on my sheets until everyone figures out how to post information intelligently.

Once you post a change, DO NOT edit your original post, only add a 2nd post, so we can see the difference. You need to post this information in a LIST that includes the player's position, the players overall and if it's a FA, the players SIGNED POINT VALUE. I am not doing the running. You will, or you will NOT have your rosters updated, which means you can not be checked off to play, which eventually will result in the removal of you from your team.

This is where you will keep track of your cap number and number of players.

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Let me just say, that it is YOUR job to UPDATE YOUR CAP. Every trade, every release, every signing. ITS YOUR JOB, we are here just to check your numbers. Not updating your thread will be grounds for immediate removal from the league.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.