Everyone read this regarding the dynasty

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by shadowofanubis66, Feb 10, 2010.

1. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Everyone read this regarding the dynasty

I have brought the file back to week 4. Unfortunately you guys will have to replay your games, so just try and super sim them or something to replicate the results of your previous game (if you won or lost). I put hood on auto so g-unit can get the win vs michigan. All the invites are sent out so accept and lets try to get this done asap. Apologies on all this but i'll try and do my method and hopefully we won't have to do this again. It's no ones fault but EA's that we have to resort to ridiculous things like this but unfortunately that's the way it is this year for us it seems.

to summarize:

accept invites, super sim games to get the right win/loss result.

Injuries are off for this week so yeah that shouldn't' be a problem.

2. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Btw, in the file i uploaded to become this dynasty.... i had beaten georgia 49-7 (as i had before). Now when i go to Dynasty headquarters in this dynasty it shows i haven't played the game.... but my record indicates i've beaten them. When i go to play week it shows the 49-7 score. What a wacky piece of coding by EA this game is. Hopefully this doesn't mess anything up for anyone on the advance (don't see why it would).

3. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Ok cool. I hope we don't have any more problems with this and i will sim may game and recruit asap. Either later tonight or early tomorrow

4. bdes

bdes Guest

I'll get to this tomorrow and I sure hope this doesn't all happen again

5. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

DONE....

6. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Be sure to SIM a score around what the original score was, don't blow out a team in your SIM that you barely squeaked out a win against. Also, if your SIM result is shaping up to not be the win or loss you deserve then quit before the game finishes and try again until it is correct.

This OD is officially walking the plank, there's no more re-doing after this. I really hope it doesn't come to that but if it does I guess we all just have more time to game-plan for 2011 when we are premier lol

7. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

And just to clarify for some of the new members, I am still the commish, Shadow is just in possession of the file, so he advances the dynasty but I am still in charge.

8. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

so basically assistant commissioner (or assistant to the commissioner?) *those who watch the office will get this joke i hope lol

So just 4 more games to go, we can do this guys i know it sucks

9. Iron Mickey

Sorry hood...I completely SIM'ed our entire game real quick. I know it was more than 3 points. Maye 10 or something. My bad, I was in a hurry.

Get your SIM games in guys. So we can move on to week 5.

10. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

I did my recruiting I'll sim my game in the next couple of hours

11. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Im done so it looks like we only have a couple of guys left

12. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

looks like just bdez

13. bdes

bdes Guest

Guys after reading through all this stuff and seeing how this has happened plenty of times before I'm just going to wait til 11 comes out to rejoin this OD (if I'm still wanted). I feel like it would be a waste to put in all this time and for this problem to keep reoccurring, sorry I just don't want this to happen again.

bdes

14. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Ok then Prez...

15. Iron Mickey

well we said this was the last attempt and if we had another faulty advance that would be it....but anyways...

See ya...