everyone read

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NYJuggalo45, Jul 4, 2009.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

everyone read

Guys, I hate the fact that I need to type this post on my phone while I'm cracking my 1st beer of the day, but I feel its needed.
    I don't like what's going on with the animosity towards twrecks. Eagles, I like you, never had a problem with you, but with all due respect your wrong here. Twrecks post was just meant as a rallying the troops thing. It was not directed towards and person and I think you took it the wrong way.

We have had 5 tournaments, 7 fight night cards and 4 ppv cards. I think (I might be wrong) I am the only person to never have missed a match. In 16 cards we have never had a 100% completion rate. You all play in NCAA leagues. I guarantee if as many games were missed as matches, you'd be kicked from the league. And a fight takes 10 mins, a game takes hour plus. Add in the fact that all of the league is driven from my head, my typing stuff up and participation on the boards and it makes it even more frustrating. A few of you have access to the commish forums, for those of you who don't about 2 weeks ago I actually posted/debated killing the league due to guys quitting or not getting fights in.

Twrecks is just trying to keep the league going, get it moving quick, and get the troops motivated. He shouldn't have to send me a PM saying he is going to dial it back cause people are offended. He is the co commish and should be treated as such.

Now if you guys are losing interest, fine, let me know so I stop wasting time and we'll call the league a wrap. If you don't have time, do what ryno did and scale back on fighters. But if you say your still into it, still want to keep it going, then get your shit done, add some posts that generate interest, and rather than be offended by twrecks posts, rally with him and add to it. Maybe if enough guys kick some of the slackers in the ass, we will finally get a full card completed.

Everyone enjoy the 4th. Have fun with friends and family. Ill be back tomorrow evening. I'm hoping by then there will only be a few fights left -

2. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

well if you typed all that on a cell phone thats pretty friggin impressive. I have no problems dialing back my tone if people are having problems with it. I sent you a pm just in case you were worried that my tone/aggressiveness would be a problem for others, because I want to be here to help not cause more problems lol

3. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Not to add fuel to the fire, but if people can't get in a 10 minute match, how do they expect to be in the football leagues? I mean if its the same guys who are not doing what they need to do & are in Tradition Football league, I say kick them from both.

4. totalwreckage

hey can you make sure your guys dont trash my meadowlands too much. the grounds crew joined a union and we all know that means nothing will get done :thingnana:

5. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

It's not a problem to anyone else T-Dub. Eagles is the same one who told me that I "add nothing to the forums" and "post stupid pictures to hype fights". Trend perhaps? I really don't see how you could have a "problem" with someone over an internet forum. We are all adults with real jobs, families, and responsibilities. Don't you have boys that you bust balls with and talk shit to? Any shit talking whether it be here or with NCAA or other games that we play together should be taken with a grain a salt. I can't say that I've ever seen ANYONE here actually talk noise with genuine hate in their hearts.

Pssstt...Its not really real bro.....:D

6. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

oh and for the record...i did type that entire post on my blackberry curve, while downing 2 beers...impressive!!!

7. totalwreckage

instant legend status