EVERYONE READ

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

alright guys, It is time to get it together or leave. This is a premier league and we will hold ourselves to that standard. I know guys have been on vacation/holidays/skyrim, but you knew all of this when you signed up so we need to get back on the ball.

1. You need to schedule and SHOW UP to your user games or let them know before hand.

2. You HAVE to write summaries.

3. You should be playing your CPU games within 24-48 hours, unless you have a reason and you need to let me know that.

4. You HAVE to update your recruits.

If you can not follow ALL of these going forward you should not be in a premier league. Guys are paying for that level of activity and that is what they will get. I will increase my activity and push for all of us. If you feel like you cannot or do not want to then please leave. I will continue regardless of our numbers and try to find replacements as well. We need to pick up the pace AND activity starting now.

Please read and RESPOND if you are willing and staying, if not let me know. If you do not respond and will assume your out and remove you from the league. Thanks.

bravejaf
    KillerNuts
    Kasper
    niuhuskie224
    MoonBBad
    BigKing
    Kaen
    abolishthefed
    bsbgw1
    uncleho
    cnic75

I know glitches and disconnects and other things SUCK this year, but there is still fun to be found in a well run and active league. If you disagree then please do not waste our time, just know your spot will NOT be guaranteed next season if you leave or any other league for that matter. Thanks again.

2. Kaen

Kaen Walk On

I'm in.

• Like Like x 1
  3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Read and Understand. Sorry my content has been lacking. I will update my recruiting board within the next few minutes.

• Like Like x 1
  4. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

I am in. I have been lacking in my summaries and will pick that up. I don't have any recruits yet this season.

• Like Like x 1
  5. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

I am in.

• Like Like x 1
  6. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

I am in.

• Like Like x 1
  7. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Got it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

My work activities have started to pick up a ton. I am actually out of town this week and was going to do all things via the online website.

I don't know what my activity level can be at this point.

So my verdict is undecided at this point.

9. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

if you are out of town its understandable, just make the effort to communicate

10. bsbgw1

bsbgw1 Walk On

Count me in. I wouldn't mind getting a signature? :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

The problem is similar to why I had to quit the TMFL. I could be out of town as much as a week per month and my duties for work continue to increase. When I joined this league 5 months ago, this was a non issue for me but now, something that presents a problem.

Anyway, I will let you know.

12. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

I've been doing a REALLY shitty job this season and I apologize for that.

With that being said, I will pick it up here for the remainder of the season and for the remainder of the year going forward.

• Like Like x 1
  13. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Read and acknowledged, I am here to stay.

• Like Like x 1
  14. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Congrats on the new responsibilities. You will love being valuable to your employer come your next performance evaluation.

15. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Thanks

I am traveling a lot. This is my 3rd week traveling in the last 6 and i travel next week and the week of the 19th potentially. Then the week of January 9th and then the last week in January. As you can tell, this league has become difficult for me.