1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Everyone welcome...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Michael Woodward, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

Everyone welcome Ceewo to our dynasty. He filled our 12th spot and will be Oregon State. Ceewo, just so you know, there is a recruiting restriction.....You get the amount of seniors you have+the amount of players needed to reach 70+2.....In other words, if you have 15 seniors and only 67 players, you would get 20 scholarships because 15+3 (to get to 70)+2=20......It's just to prevent somebody hoarding talent they don't need to keep others from getting it and then cutting all those players.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

Thanks for allowing me to be part of this. I posted in the recruiting thread and think that I figured out the scholarship limit. Please double check to ensure everything is correct.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

Yes, you calculated correctly as long as those are really your senior and roster numbers haha.

4. makinpropel

makinpropel Go Big Red!

Welcome Ceewo

Hope you're ready to move quickly!

5. derek

derek Walk On

Welcome aboard Ceewo. Great group of sim style players here. Very competitive but everyone is a class act. Glad to have you!

• Like Like x 1