Evidently winning a square game is a bad thing now...(CLOSED. PLEASE DO NOT REOPEN)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CoachWest, Feb 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoachWest

CoachWest Walk On

I think we all know how rumors get started. Someone says something based on opinion and it just travels. Well I had my chat active while I was working today, and someone had to start a conversation in FREAKIN OPEN CHAT for everyone else to see. I don't deserve it, I play as straight as anyone in this league, I have manipulated my game play tremendously over the time period I have been in here, including running zone plays that give up big touchdowns, running the ball into guys even with open holes outside of where the play goes, and not running a play more than 3 times an entire game... I don't deserve this criticism in open chat (Really no one does) and I am not going to tolerate it. Someone needs to just grow up and take it like a freakin man, and stop the whining in open chat. I would ask anyone to name one thing that even remotely walks the line in my gameplay, PERIOD. Oh and by the way... I never rushed 2 guys the entire game, I did call a zone blitz twice, and a DE QB spy once with a blitzing DB because Brees ran11 yards on a 3rd and 10 to get a first down. From what I remember, we are allowed to spy QBs who run the ball....

natedawg212000 11:48 am
    hard to beat a cheeser ;-)
    natedawg212000 11:49 am
    nah he plays flawless with a really low rated team. he knows what plays to run when and he has timing down perfect. he forced me into mistakes
    that too ;-)
    he has a really good oline also
    which opened up a ton of holes
    and his d just makes retard plays

CoachWestofESI 1:44 pm
    he had dline men and lbs knocking down passes that were 15 yards behind them
    he does do some cheesy stuff that i hate
    but its nothing against our rules
    Claven-Panthers 11:50 am
    West it good at always getting that 3rd doen conv.

natedawg212000 11:50 am
    so its whatever

DJ Dunn 11:50 am
    runs a lot of screens when I played him

not so much with me
    he only rushed 2 a lot
    which i thought was cheap
    not cheesy, thats a bad word
    but cheap
    he and dunlap are in the same category
    i get too mad when i play them two guys
    Claven-Panthers 11:50 am
    I find he is predictable just can't stop it

natedawg212000 11:51 am
    i agree
    thats what i dont like about playign those guys

showtimeshiftee-Bucs 11:51 am
    i thought rushing just 2 guys is against the rules?

i'd rather play someone who plays me straight up
    dont run crap taht you know works
    if you get the timing perfect
    theres no fun in that
    play me like a man lol
    dont get the timing and plays down pat and just run the crap
    so whatever
    natedawg212000 11:52 am
    this will get back to him
    and i'll have to hear it
    but whatever

CoachWestofESI 1:46 pm
    natedawg212000 11:52 am
    i am over and done and just want the offseason to get here so i can move on
    west

showtimeshiftee-Bucs 11:52 am
    oh

how dare u speak of the omfl coach of the year in this fashion
    lol jks

"HEAT" mustang2 02 41 11:52 am
    "owner"
    and it should have been me

oh whatever

Claven-Panthers 11:53 am
    But nobody likes you Stang

"HEAT" mustang2 02 41 11:53 am
    apparently

showtimeshiftee-Bucs 11:53 am
    it's owner of the year not fa.... nevermind
    lol

"HEAT" mustang2 02 41 11:53 am
    i see what u did there

Claven-Panthers 11:53 am
    lol

showtimeshiftee-Bucs 11:53 am
    lmao

DJ Dunn 11:53 am
    haha

natedawg212000 11:53 am
    stang is ower of the year in my book
    natedawg212000 11:53 am
    and you feel cheesed
    but you have nothign to complain about
    just yucky
    not fun
    some of the plays that his d was making
    natedawg212000 11:54 am
    ya, and if you complain your a sore loser and you got beat

claven
    i was so pissed at him
    in our 2v2
    Claven-Panthers 11:54 am
    2 kickoff fumble returns

just tween us

showtimeshiftee-Bucs 11:55 am
    that's what i said to u nate

natedawg212000 11:55 am
    i am done with 3v3 most likely

CoachWestofESI 1:48 pm
    natedawg212000 11:56 am
    this year i've totally adjusted my game
    ppl at the start said i ran too many drags

showtimeshiftee-Bucs 11:56 am
    who wants to start trade talks because like nate, i want the offseason to get here fast

i changed books
    too many stuff to henderson, so he went from 3 years of a 100 receptions to 48 this year
    just change change change

and yet ppl get timing and what plays work and its a big old L

CoachWestofESI 1:49 pm

"HEAT" mustang2 02 41 11:57 am
    really shiftee because your 5 day timeframe to play your first game certainly didnt look like u wanted to start the offseason

natedawg212000 11:57 am
    ok, broke the soap box, ready for the draft lol

Claven-Panthers 11:57 am
    there are a few people, who don't go against the rules but they push the envelope, taking advantage of AI is cruical moments of the game

i hated when people said you pass to flats too much

i agree claven
    almost done
    i finish the year with 20 passes to ronnie brown

well imo, that can be abused though
    ya see thats nothing
    thats nonsense

CJ has 50+ MJD has 45 and lead their teams

natedawg212000 11:58 am
    but that one year where a rb and te had 100 catches
    thats too much

"HEAT" mustang2 02 41 11:58 am
    lead their teams receiving

natedawg212000 11:58 am
    ok i gotta meeting
    ill brb

2. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

guys we wouldnt let anyone talk like this about anyone else. the worst part about all of this it is coming from the LEAGUE COMMISH i mean serious is this how the commish it to act??

if u read up in the stuff that was said he even said the game wasnt cheesy and he doesnt play cheesy if u ask me i played both of u guys.. u both play the SAME WAY that easy.. if u ask me Nate got beat at his own game that was played better by West it seems. i got beat by west the week before and didnt get over 100 total offense yards and didnt bitch once because he plays fair and doesnt do anything that isnt aloud. he users the MLB and Safety just like Nate does. when Nate beat me it was the same thing for me.. i couldnt do anything passing and he also user MLB and Safety.

Nate u r the COMMISH of this League u know better then to talk like this in open chat this is uncalled for and very childish.

3. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Its insane that there is even a thread like this. I am absolutely speechless. we are all on the board and we can talk to each other. Have the decency to talk to someone directly if you even have the slightest of issues. The one person who suggested I get into this league got booted two days before I got invited. He was a good guy. Apparently he rubbed y'all the wrong way. I always known him to be sim player.

One thing he said to me was, don't beat any of the board members...... Now, I dont know why he got booted. I played him in scrimmages and I would destroy him. But after seeing the post above, it makes me wonder if this is the stuff that happens when someone on the board loses.

I complained about lag when i lost to Stang. I got over it quick mainly because I had hella chances to not rely on a stupid field goal to win. I could have stopped him as well. I didnt think Jersey was cheesy when he beat me. Sure he ran crossing routes but he ran lots of routes. He had to, he had the ball much longer than i did. We have to realize its a game, and people are better than us.

I try and get humbled a few times a week playing a lobby game. I'm not joking either. I will go into a lobby game and challenge someone that is over level 20. I can guarantee you that they have the game figured out far more than we do. I get smoked. Often. sometimes I keep it close and they start running no huddle all the time but its gets you used to dealing with a loss. And more importantly, more appreciative of whats going on in this league. Can we please cut the fucking nonsense out though? And if not, we might as well start threads about everyone and get it all out on the table. Im sure there is dirt on my game and its just as well to be out in the open. Im big enough to accept it.

4. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Oh and the last thing I have to say, why in God's green and blue earth would you give Coach of the Year to Stang? he was 3-3 in the AFC Beast. If someone was going to win it from my division, Yes thats right I said MY DIVISION, it was me.

5. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

We cant have stuff like that going on... I can say this I played West...he pounded my face in and I didnt feel cheated at all. In fact he made adjustments got some MO and the rest is history and he blew me out.

I have been a huge whiner this year in a few losses..some I am fine with others not so much. West is a fine player with a good plan..at least thats what I felt like when I played him.

Nate you gotta know that open chat like that is off limits for banging on someone...and someone on our board non the less.

Our board chat would have been fine you and West could have talked it over. This game brings out the worst in me at times so I understand some issues but not ever in the chat...We just cant do it.

6. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Public Bashing of another owner is against OMFL rules.

We have an established chain of command for these issues to be handled.

I am closing this thread and hopefully the chain of command will be followed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.