1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Evo Off Season.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by T2, Dec 12, 2009.

1. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Evo Off Season.

Hey fellas we need to start talking about how we are going to do the offseason. only a couple more weeks until we are to the bowls.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

The beginning of this season was step by step........and it took 2 weeks. I would love one night recruiting, one night preseason tasks and schedules

3. MILMONTpa

MILMONTpa MILMONTpa

I could do long sessions if need be. Avail for this upcoming week.:

Mon, Tues after 7pm pST.

Then I have Wed., Thurs., and Fri. off from work so I can make arrangements daytime or evening on any of those days.

Next Sat. I work though, so the above days are best.

4. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

I am not available Tuesday until 8pm and Friday until 8pm est. Anytime before or after I am avail

5. BG

BG On The Rize!

Anytime after 6pm and before 10pm est time depending on the day we do it, will be great for me!!!

6. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

I am available anytime except monday and wed. night 6 yr old son has started wrestling and has practice those two nights

7. MILMONTpa

MILMONTpa MILMONTpa

Having reviewed the posts so far, Thursday is looking best for everyone that has posted their availability so far.

Let's concentrate on THURS. to narrow this down a little. until someone says they can't do it thurs. Then we can look at other options

8. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

One night any night works well with me.