Evo Press Conference #2

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by T2, Nov 23, 2009.

1. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Evo Press Conference #2

Up for week 7 Press Conference is everyone's favorite guy

RYTY!!!!!!

[​IMG]

All coaches are encouraged to post questions about Bowling Green.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Coach Ryty,

Many experts picked your team to be a 4-1 team at this point. Are you concerned with a 1-4 start? Does your team have what it takes to turn things around and make it to the MAC championship game?

3. T2

Coach ryty...

With the poor performance of your defense in the first half of this season, what can we expect to see change in hoping to get back on the winning track?

Do you think there is a little hang over from winning your first game over a ranked opponent?

4. MILMONTpa

MILMONTpa MILMONTpa

Coach, We were reviewing your teams stats and couldn't help but notice that you have a true freshman, LG : A.J. Bell leading your offensive line with 15 "pancakes". What can you tell us about this freshman? Does he have great attributes? He is outperforming upper classmen from what we can see.

5. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

I'm very concerned. We have to turn this thing around. After our huge win over TCU, I really thought we were on the right track. However, the last few games have been awful. We can't run, we can't pass, we can't stop the run, we can't stop the pass, we can't kick field goals, we can't punt, we can't...basically do anything right.

We have to get back to what we did in the TCU game or I'm going to be coaching somewhere else next season.

6. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Really? That is good news. I didn't realize I had anyone decent on my line. The last few games I've been under constant pressure and haven't been able to run the ball at all. He must have got those pancakes in the last three minutes of the game when I was down by 30 and supersimmed them.

7. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

With the poor performance of your defense in the first half of this season, what can we expect to see change in hoping to get back on the winning track?

Saying my defense has been "poor" is being kind. I really like these adjectives better - abhorrent, abominable, appalling, awful, beastly, bloodcurdling, cruel, detestable, dreadful, eerie, execrable, ghastly, gruesome, hair-raising, heinous, hideous, horrid, loathsome.

Honestly, I'm going to give a few of my starters one more game. If things don't improve, there are going to be major personnel changes.

Do you think there is a little hang over from winning your first game over a ranked opponent?[/QUOTE]

I think that excuse was valid against Clemson. However, the 3 other loses by 30 points each were unacceptable.

8. T2

Coach Ryty...

Can we expect to see any drastic changes to the offense, such as a change of playbook or personell?

9. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Can we expect to see any drastic changes to the offense, such as a change of playbook or personell?

No change in Playbook. As far as personnel, there could be a definite possibility of a QB change and a few offensive line changes. This week's game against Buffalo will tell me the direction that this team is going.

10. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Your preseason Heisman candidate, RB Willie Geter, has basically fallen off the map. Is he the reason for the current slump?

Mike