Evo Press Conference #3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by T2, Nov 29, 2009.

1. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Evo Press Conference #3

Welcome to week 7's Press Conference.

Coach Bladeless is up for this weeks discussion.

Bladeless is the HC @ AF.

Everyone Is Encouraged to Ask Questions.

2. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Coach BladeLess:

After making your upset win of CSU, where do see the direction of your team headed into the second half of this season?

3. jca312

jca312 Walk On

We played your team earlier this year and couldn't stop your impressive option attack, are you planning on sticking with that offense, or can we expect a different system when you and your assistants have more time to evaluate your roster in the offseason?

What are your goals for the season? How do you plan on taking down the "King of the Conference" TCU Horned Frogs?

4. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

A great run game against CSU brought you the win. Is Asher Clark going to be a dominant force for your offense?

Mike

5. bladeless

bladeless Walk On

(If I was still able to play)
    I believe that my team can be a force in the MWC this year. We are currently 2-1 (Can someone check this for me) and we have the players in the backfield to carry this team. As long as the defense can play fundamental foootball we can go far.

6. bladeless

bladeless Walk On

Yes my staff and I believe we will continue to use the option attack. As more better and faster recruits come into the program, we plan on opening up our playbook more. We want to hit our opponents in the mouth with the run game. From undercenter, flex, shotgun and then we if our opponents are able to shut down our running we will be able to spread them thin and slice thru them with a good air attack.

Our teams goals are to finish the season strong. I dont know how far back we are from the conference title but I want to finish in the top 3 of the MWC this year. I want to my team to play in a bowl game and win. I believe that is prolly the most important goal to accomplish. If we win a bowl game, then we will most likely be in the top 3 of the conference.

As for TCU all I can say for them We coming to take what they got! And the only way to take what they got is to hit they ass in the mouth! I hope they come prepared because Im telling my Falcons that its time to hunt!

7. bladeless

bladeless Walk On

Yes he and my qb are my impact players. I will look for them to lead this offense. But whenever I need a spark for the team I look for Clark. The first practice I held when I become HC I could see he was something special. He will have to be my dominant force because his backup went down in the UNLV game. He will be sidelined for atleast 3 weeks.