Evo Press Conference #4

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by T2, Dec 1, 2009.

1. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Evo Press Conference #4

UP THIS WEEK IS HC H22

AND THE COLORADO STATE RAMS!

2. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Uh Oh. At least I picked up a win last week so this should not be quite as hard.

Mike

3. bladeless

bladeless Walk On

Coach H22,

Do you feel that your loss to Air Force was merely a bump in the road or do you think you still have a chance to win the MWC with TCU playing well this year again?

Also should you come across another team that plays ball control this season, how you think you will fare against them?

(Sorry for the old news, I dont have any material to work off of.)

4. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

What are the keys needed for the rest of season to achieve the success you had last season?

5. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

I lost Mosure early in the season last year. My backup was good enough to continue with, only because the offensive line was amazing. This year the line has been banged up, and Mosure just is not as effective as he was last year. The defense is definitely "off" this year. I can't put my finger on the problem, but they are not making big plays. That is the most glaring problem. Sisson made the move to SS after playing OLB last year. He played fantastic there, but at SS he is still adjusting. But he is the best player at the position. The D-line is not providing consistent pressure, and the problems all compound from there. For us to make it the rest of the way, the seniors on the D-line need to step up and play the way they should be, otherwise it could lead to a very disappointing year. We are still in a decent position to win 8 or 9 this year, but things need to go our way. That includes a tough matchup against SDSU in week 10. But we can't overlook New Mexico this week. The Lobos almost took us down last year.

Mike