Evo User Committee

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by T2, Oct 12, 2009.

1. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Evo User Committee

I will announce new committee memebers as soon as the final 12 man roster is set.

T2Express

2. T2

if i can get ryty and lee to shoot me a msg on AIM some time that would be great. my AIM sn is mstng512

thanks

3. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

what is the committee's responsibilities?

4. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

We are like highway construction workers...... we stand around, eat subway, smoke Doral's, and occasional work on mending roads. Oh... and every once in a while, we flip the sign from "Stop" to "Slow".

We will go over league activity and we will converse on Dynasty Team promotions. We are pretty much the conference chairmen, and T2 is the NCAA chairmen.

5. T2

lee thats a pretty good way to put it haha.. basicly the committee will review each coaches progess on its goals. they will help complie a list for each coach on where they can move up or who they can move down to..

6. T2

D. Coaching Carousel

1. At the end of each season, the EVOLUTION User Committee will evaluate each teams performance to see if they achieved their goals. The coaches that achieved their goals will be ranked by the committee. The coach with the best resume will have the first choice to determine which available team they would like to accept. Of course, the coach will have the option of staying at their current school if they desire. The list of available schools will be selected by the committee based on team performance.

2. When accepting a new job, you can only move up two school prestige levels. (i.e. If you coach 2* BG, you can only advance to a underperforming 3* or 4* team identified at the end of the season by the committee)

7. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

For a brief second there I thought I was back in Buffalo NY :D