Exceptions to the weight limit rule for position changes

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

The #1 player on the board is an athlete that's 5'11, 198. He looks like a fullback.

Now... He has me in his Top 10 but I don't want a 198 lb. fullback. However, I want to propose this rule. If there is any opposition to it then let me know.

If an ATHLETE is clearly a certain position but below the weight limit that it would take to move him there from another position (200 lbs. for fullback) then he can still be made that position.

The way the game does athletes is that it creates 15 profiles for them. (one at each position) When you select their position, it goes forward with that profile and dumps the other 14, hence why their AWR is good anywhere.

If the game means for him to be that position you can change him there even if he doesn't make the weight. IF however... He's an 80 OVR MLB and a 75 Fullback... then you can't make him a fullback. To get past the weight limit, that has to be his #1 position.

2. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

ok by me..you want a 200 lb fullback i'll just blast him on my way to your hb/qb

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yeah I know what you mean I'm just trying to avoid people recruiting useless athletes. Plus I think players gain weight this year. There are some recruits in the FB pool under 200 lbs. too so this rule has never made sense to me. The rule should only be in place if 1) he's not an athlete or 2) he's an athlete but it's not his #1 position.

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

P.S.... I like the bravado. Did you get good since you were last in our league? :D

5. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Give or take here and there... I can still muster up some good wins against jms Like the good ole days like that epic comeback rose bowl...

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

LOL Just giving you crap man hehehe.

7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

why does my name come when the opposition is talking about epic wins.....Damn it.

8. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Np with me either.