EXCLUSIVE: Interview w/ Commissoner BobJr

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by G_T_G, Aug 1, 2014.

1. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

EXCLUSIVE: Interview w/ HK Commissioner BobJr.

[​IMG]

I sat down (not literally - you know what I mean) and had a nice discussion with BobJr about Hard Knocks and Madden 15. Take a look at what the man who runs the show had to say about this upcoming release for your favorite TSO madden league.

GTG: How long have you been playing Madden for? How'd you get started playing?

BobJr: First of all, Thanks Mike for letting me be a part of this content. I initially started playing hardcore Madden in 1994. This is actually kind of funny, but I really started enjoying the game when my friends and myself did fantasy drafts. That was in Madden 98. All in all this would be my 21st consecutive year to buy Madden (YIKES).

[​IMG]

GTG: With Madden 15 around the corner, what year will this be for HK?

BobJr: Well, we started officially in Madden 12. So all in all, this will be our 4th release, but 24th played season within the game.

GTG: How has the league evolved over the years/releases, and where do you see the league going in the future?

BobJr: We have seen people and leagues come and go, and through that Hard Knocks has survived. It even survived a short hiatus during the Madden 13 release. From our first season, we have evolved into a league where there is now really no worry about gameplay rules. We all know each other and know what to expect. We've also evolved into a brotherhood. I have conversations with guys about life, which by all means is much harder than HK. For the future, I see us continuing to thrive and be strong. The main goal is to be on the cutting edge of content and be a big player within the community.

GTG: In your opinion, what makes HK special or unique compared to other online leagues?

BobJr: I think it is the cohesiveness that makes HK special. All leagues have the same formula, just the ones that sustain are the ones that are an actual family.

[​IMG]

GTG: What are you personally excited for with M15? Do you have any goals for this release?

BobJr: After being at community events, I am really excited for you guys to get a chance to play the game. I think this could be one of the better releases. With streaming now working pretty good, the content is something I am really looking forward to. My own personal goal would be to finally get my hands on the virtual Lombardi trophy....or to just have fun.

GTG: Do you have any thing you'd like to say to the HKers who are gearing up for M15?

BobJr: I just want you all to know, despite what you think about me or how you view me, I respect each of you. It is a blessing to be the commissioner of a group of MEN that are dedicated to playing fair. I appreciate what you all do and I am looking forward to the tremendous content that is going to be coming out.

[​IMG]

GTG: Thanks for your time, Bob.

BobJr: No, thank you Mike.

cadepetty247
    thegman2.0
    Coach_III
    broth262
    pitt4life21
    publik drunk
    Hitmhrd72
    smace767
    BG
    thirdalarm
    Mogriffjr
    JerzeyReign
    thebouncer24
    Ryty
    bigtubb_
    smlVICTORIES53
    xxkimura
    Danthraxxx
    Zikry
    DC
    Blaza
    NeuroticTruth
    Jmustang1968
    Ehmo Van
    uagrad90
    HotRod
    _MG_
    Shaun Mason
    Cole Copeland
    controllerabuser

Last edited: Aug 1, 2014
    • Like Like x 18
  2. pitt4life21

pitt4life21 RTJR!

Nice job both of you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Where is the tough questions? what about Madden 15 CFm mode? Gameplay? Team expectation? League Expectation? (and I don't mean goals)? ask him all the GameChangers gossip stuff bruh....put him on the spot like he is on PTI or Cold Pizza...or the Herd or something LOL....

• Like Like x 5
  4. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

I'm a company man. I serve softballs to the king.

• Like Like x 6
  5. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

6. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

nice company man gtg give him award or something interview the super bowl winner too man if you can please before season 1 ends lol

• Like Like x 2