Expectations

Discussion in 'The Underclassmen' started by RRAHx2, Jul 11, 2013.

1. RRAHx2

RRAHx2 Cleared for Takeoff

OK guys, now that our team draft is in full swing, and I have selected my team, I created the dynasty in-game. Shoot me a friend invite so I can invite you all the league, my GT is RRAHx2. You can set-up your recruiting boards and your redshirts. DO NOT alter any schedules yet, as I will handle that to make sure we all get at least 2 OOC user games per season.

Just be sure you familiarize yourself with the rules first, before you start recruiting and reshirting players! I am not going to let anyone break the rules just cuz its a new league. I am going to treat you all as I would any vet in my Madden league. I expect you all to know the league rules and stay active on the forums. I know the majority of you are new to TSO, so it takes awhile to get in the swing of things, but none of us are new to online leagues. Activity is what keeps this league strong and dedicated.

Therefore, I am requiring that every game you play has to have a post-game summary written up. Even if it is vs the CPU. It does not have to be a novel, just a quick 4-5 sentence summary of the game, and any big plays. Feel free to get as creative as you want.

Guys, I can't stress your activity enough, that is the most vital part of our league. Everyone should be checking and posting in the forums daily. Everybody has at least 10 minutes to hop on and check the boards at some point during the day. So have fun, and enjoy yourselves, that's why we are all here. Thanks, guys!

lere2001
    Snake Eyez
    Javier24
    priestmvp
    Sville48
    -Balla-
    oneshot24
    Ruckus Redbird19
    Kaizer2310
    Nola4Lyfe

Mcwoods06

2. -Balla-

-Balla- Walk On

Sounds good boss man

• Like Like x 1
  3. priestmvp

priestmvp FOOTBALL!!!!

Agreed. Anxious to see what team I end up with. :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sville48

Sville48 Walk On

Understood I have been active on the site and I will continue that sir!

• Like Like x 1
  5. lere2001

lere2001 Walk On

Sounds awesome. I'll send you a friend request right now via work internet, but I'll join the dynasty later tonight.

• Like Like x 1
  6. RRAHx2

Just sent invite..

7. RRAHx2

8. Javier24

Javier24 Walk On

My board and redshirts are up and done. Ready to go here.

• Like Like x 1
  9. priestmvp

priestmvp FOOTBALL!!!!

all done..ready to adv

• Like Like x 1