Experience Discussion II - Best Passing Attack

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by GoGators, May 8, 2011.

?

Best passing attack in the Experience?

1. Dakota

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. Bill

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Wazzu

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Reccheem

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. JC

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Suge

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. AJ

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Nautica

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Gators

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  10. Masler

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Texateacoat

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Best passing attack in the Experience?

2. texacotea

texacotea Walk On

Had to go with @GoGators, havent had the chance to play with that many guys. But Gators has been the best. He only threw for 190 something but it seemed like 300+ when we played.

even though he spelled my name wrong :)

3. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

This is between bill and gators for me. Both have had a lot of success against me. Tough call here. Gators makes great reads and seems to always find the hole in my defense. Bill does a great job of going deep when I'm playing up and going short when I'm playing off. Neither one makes many mistakes, but I probably have gotten more picks off of bill than sherm. I think most of those have come when bill is in comeback mode, so that makes a difference.

4. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

My Nittany Lions are looking forward to their game against Florida St ;)

5. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I'd have to go with Bill for this one with AJ being a close second. It's hard to judge Gators because in my one game against him my secondary was so piss poor that anyone could have thrown all over the place against me. Bill, on the other hand, dominated me through the air despite a much more solid secondary. His big receivers gave me fits. AJ plays a more balanced game but I thought he was very good at moving guys around and mixing up his play calling to get receivers open.

6. GoGators

LOL! My bad on that dude. Its a weird name. I'll get it right next time.

7. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I say for me it is a toss up between gators and bill. I am going to give the nod to bill though because he was tough to stop him when my secondary was stacked with talent.

8. GoGators

I give the nod to @dakota7 here. Though he has never beaten me he's had one of the best passing attacks I've faced and thats why we always had close games. He's made some untimely errors throwing picks in a lot of our games but outside of that he was difficult to stop. I've never played Bill and he seems to be the other favorite.

@JCspartan2 put up a strong passing performance in the 4th quarter against me but that was in super comeback mode since there was a 4 score margin at that point in the game.

9. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

You've never played Bill? Wow I thought you guys were matching up against each other all the time at the start of this dynasty so I've been reluctant to schedule you guys.

10. GoGators

Nope only guys I've ever played from the ACC were Dakota and Hova.

11. dakota7

Hova would have won the best rushing attack. He was tough to stop on the ground.

12. GoGators

Yeah that is true. He had a very strong ground game. Reccheem could possibly get consideration too if he had a more talented team.

13. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

I'll take a beat down from the Gators next season... lol

I think my passing game/abilities stem from using Purdue for almost every NCAA game. They are never the favorite, so it's hard to run the ball. That made me go to the air a lot and learn how to get rid of the ball quickly. I try to know where I'm going with the ball before the snap based on what coverage I see right after the snap. Mixing it up is key along with trying to avoid those pesky users who seem to cover the entire middle of the field with their LB.

When I played Suge at OkSt he was running the spread, and made one helluva comeback through the air to beat me. Dakota has always been a thorn in my side, but that's why the rivalry is so much fun. Nautica also seemed put up a ton of yards through the air when we played, but he had the beast Stevenson and a perfect QB....it was hard to stop anything that game.

14. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

I am going to go with Dakota on this, but Gators probably should win this. This is solely based on stats and not in game experience. I have played Gators 0 times, and Dakota once. I don't believe my game with Dakota was that impressive in terms of passing stats, but it just seems his qbs the past few seasons have been impressive in terms of stats. I have read that Bill has received love for his passing game, and may be his passing game is good. However, to me Bill is a good all around player in terms of offensive skills with nothing standing out.

15. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

What I've learned from these discussions so far:

We should have been playing more user games per season.....

16. GoGators

True, but in defense of the scheduling, putting Wazzu's GT or Recch's VA team on the field against UF wouldn't of been fun for anyone.

17. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I agree, thats why you and I are playing again this season.

18. GoGators

Liar, you're just dying for a rematch! At least you remembered that it's your turn to go on the road :)

19. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Haha, caught me.

20. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Conference games take away from being able to play guys outright conference more than once tough unless your moving at the duece pace

21. Masler

Masler Moderator

Hands down to Gators...he has shredded my defense year after year...almost glad to have a breather this year.

• Like Like x 1
  22. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Lol and you will have a full year of playing him next title release

23. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Ummmm...

24. dakota7

We only played 1 half before getting disconnected and I wasn't impressed. (Insert smiley face)

Someone else would have to vouch for you.

25. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Damn, that hurts.