Experience Podcast Season Preview

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by gowazzucougs, Jan 3, 2011.

1. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Sorry for the delay, I thought I would have time to do this yesterday but I got busy. Also, I want to thank everyone who posted information about their team. For those who did not post anything shame on you, your team simply did not get any pub. One of the things I have learned since joining TF, a person can learn a lot about other people's teams by doing write ups that are inclusive of the entire league, so everyone please contribute when you can. I will be doing a podcast every two or three advances. If you want me to discuss a topic, or discuss certain players or recruits just drop me message. Or if you want to tell me what I did wrong or what I could do better that is great as well, this whole thing is work in progress. In addition if you want to come on the show to discuss your team that would be awesome, or if you just want to tell Dakota how easy it is to return kickoffs for touchdowns that is okay as well. Here is the link:

http://gowazzucougs.podbean.com/

• Like Like x 1
  2. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Nice work Cougs, I like your crystal ball predication to wrap-up the show. I wish I could say UGA will help derail that, but I am just not that confident with my current team. To that effect, it's part of the reason I never gave you a write-up for my boys. The team is still new to me and I just don't have that much to say. I guess that's still not acceptable, considering others have contributed in the same situation. So I apologies and will make a better effort for the next podcast session in The Experience.

Again, great work!

3. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I tried earlier to post something but my phone reception was not working very well. I will get something for the next one.

4. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Hey, that was cool man. Nice work.

My special teams unit will be ready week 4.....mark my words!!

5. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

Nice job! I have to agree with your prediction that the Gators should dominate.

Do they really have 25 guys 90+? That's crazy! I feel bad for the 12 teams that drew the short straws this year and ended up on their schedule.

6. gowazzucougs

Just FYI: I think returning a kick against a user is a lot harder than against the computer.

7. dakota7

Its just varying degrees of impossible.......although I did return 1 in my bowl game last season. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut.

8. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    In The Deuce, I returned 6 in a guys 4 year career as a returner.

9. dakota7

I'm awful at it. I pretty much need a hole the size of a barn.

10. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Nice work Cougs. Sorry I didnt reply but I honestly still don't know what I have or don't have. My team is still gellin' with me.

11. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Good stuff Cougs!

12. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

@gowazzucougs

Nicely done. We gotta help get you some more content to put up for these things.

And here's to hoping your BCS prediction is spot on. The roster's more than loaded in gainesville so long as I don't screw it up we should be good.

13. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Nice Job Wazzou. Sorry I couldn't get any info to you for it, I was out of the country for the past week.

14. gowazzucougs

I was going to do a podcast today, but unless the dynasty wire gets up and running it will have to be postpone to tomorrow

15. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Wire is working fine for me.

16. gowazzucougs

Well I tried again and didn't work for me. This is what I have decided about the dynasty wire, it doesn't always work for everyone. I have noticed several people say it isn't working, but it works for me and vice versa. I love the dynasty wire, but I think EA needs to work out the bugs in next year's game.

17. gowazzucougs

Also, it seems to change with what internet browser I use, because I just got on with apple's safari

18. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

It's still their "Beta" model so I'm hoping that means next years version will be pristine.

19. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Yeah, I have to use firefox or safari, otherwise it doesn't work for me either. I have IE 7 on my work cpu so that never works.