Experience Podcast Update

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by gowazzucougs, Jan 10, 2011.

1. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

I just did another podcast, I give predictions to Week 4 user game of the week, the BCS Championship game, and who is going to get the Top RB prospect Irvin Jorge.

http://gowazzucougs.podbean.com/

2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Again, well done. Very nice.

I'm beginning to figure you out.............keep saying "pick FSU, pick FSU"......trying to build a little overconfidence in me. Its not gonna work!!

3. gowazzucougs

i am telling you, my offense may be rated as B, but without a good QB this game could be a long night

4. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Another nice podcast Wazzu. We need to get you a signoff though, like Walter Cronkite...."And that's the way it is!"

5. gowazzucougs

i will work on it, and do you to come on the podcast, we can discuss how bad the Yellow Jackets are and how great your Gators are, and what is it going to take for someone to beat OSU in the Big 10

6. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

I think the new signoff has been coined in this message, as Gators so subtly drops = Wazzu

7. GoGators

I'd like to, but it's unlikely right now. I'm an accountant and it's that time of year again so I don't have much free time.

8. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Good job once again Wazzu, these are fun to listen to. Let me know if you want any specific info about my team to talk about in the next one.

And I feel your pain about not being able to find an offensive identity...I have 45 yards rushing so far and I'm supposed to be a running team....

9. gowazzucougs

I just completed an update: just click on the link at the start of the thread: this week we discuss Irvin Jorge, and how someone needs to beat Florida

10. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

Nicely done again cougs.

Clemson should have a good running game over the next few seasons with Jorge and last year's #1 RB Marcus Smith. The o-line looks to be in good shape, and 2 good QBs on the roster next year.

Didn't realize I had the #1 class, but I'm sure that will change after UF signs a few more guys. Shaun also had OSU in good shape for some top guys, but my class is looking pretty good for where we're at on the totem pole.

11. gowazzucougs

I think just having Irvin Jorge does wonders for your recruiting class

12. GoGators

Yeah, enjoy the #1 class for now. It should change drastically in the next week or two.

13. GoGators

It's become clear to me that with Ohio St losing coach Mason, the bullseye on the back of UF just doubled in size. Geez!

14. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

Very good stuff man, I'm impressed bro.

15. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

yeah, good stuff again cougs!

I was shocked when doing some of the recruiting stuff how good of a class Clemson had. Bill is going to give the Noles all they want in the upcoming years. Obviously after this week, the Gators will take over that top spot but that was expected. Don't look now, but the Nittany Lions could battle for that #2 spot after we get some of these other guys were leading on now to commit. This has to be the year we win the Big-10, we lose alot of very good seniors so next year will be a rebuilding one. And if Shaun does decide to come back, I'm sure he'll have a whipping planned for me.

16. dakota7

Nice job Cougs, again. But why am I getting called out? It ain't easy recruiting against 2 big schools in your home state.

17. GoGators

You've turned into the red headed stepchild huh?

18. dakota7

I'm just saying, I think I've held my own against you and damn near everyone (who doesn't recruit Florida in this dynasty?). I've been in the top ten a few times and never out of the top 20 classes. I think I even had a top 5 in season 3.

19. GoGators

I'll give you that. You're one of the few guys that does try to recruit against me. JC's trying to do that this year, unfortunately for the Spartans he's in for a rude awakening :)

20. dakota7

I will admit though, I wanted to go after DE OJ Walter this year, but passed because you had a 200 point advantage going........hard to catch you when they spot you a big lead.

21. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

Ahem...try? I think Mr. Fellows and the kicker Johnny T would beg to differ...[​IMG]

22. GoGators

Hahaha, touche. I already forgot about them guys.