Experience Sports Network Teaser

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by HoundsOfHowl, Jun 27, 2013.

1. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

[​IMG]
    Welcome to the newest concept for “The Experience” NCAA Football 2014 dynasty, the Experience Sports Network! Led by UofCWildcat and myself, we plan on bringing a new ‘Experience’ to not only TSO, but to this league all season for NCAA. Our network will include many of items including; Recap videos, interviews, power rankings, weekly awards, recruiting updates, news from other leagues and many more special broadcast. Our format will be 1 thread per season with us tagging the league each time we drop an update.

Our goal is to provide you with an ‘Experience’ that can only be found here, and with our network you can follow the league in a whole new way. We will post our official segments 3 days a week; Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. We also will have our own segments posted up randomly and during advances. There will be video and written segments so things will not be getting stale. Our video segments include you! That’s right; you can be on camera if you are invited to one of our shows (if you choose to, of course.) If you feel that you want to be on camera make sure you go to http://www.google.com/ /learnmore/hangouts/onair.html and make sure you are good to go there. Also all video segments will be stored on my YouTube account - https://www.youtube.com/user/CmanBCE

This is the last of this generation for “The Experience” and we look to make it the best league out there. With the new DVR’s being implemented next year this is only the beginning for our network, and can only go up from here. If you have any suggestions we are open to all of them, so don’t hesitate to ask. We ask you be patient with us on some things (especially the video sessions), but we can guarantee that this season’s content is going to be well worth following. Be on the lookout for interview segments coming in your inbox, and make sure you fill them out so you aren’t left out.

Thanks!​

ESN Staff!

Last edited: Jun 27, 2013
    • Like Like x 7
  2. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Will comment further after my class but glad to get this out there and hope you all enjoy!

3. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

1 suggestion (and I don't know if it's the right suggestion or if it's better than your original, but I think I like it better) is to remove aOSU and Minnesota from that picture so it only has the 12 user teams.

Also, if you care, that Michigan helmet you chose isn't in '14.

teambuilder michigan helmet.PNG

EDIT:
    And apparently neither is the MSU helmet.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2013
  4. HoundsOfHowl

I thought about doing the Ohio State and Minnesota already, but my thought was what if someone eventually takes them, then I have to go back and edit this again, we could always vote on it haha. Doesn't matter to me to change it every time there is a switch though. And yea I thought about throwing all old school helmets on the picture since it looks old, but didn't do that either. I'll switch out MSU and Michigan though for sure

5. HoundsOfHowl

Interviews will be coming to your inboxes from UofCWildcat and myself starting today. We would ask all of you to fill them out as promptley and detailed as you can make it. Our first official thread will begin next weekend for the pre-release interviews, also after the league starts and schedules are made we will drop the preseason session.

I will be interviewing all of the Eastern teams and myself - Hova bigrice25 Big Suge Knight Masler Fmode11 edge7771

and IWildcat will be taking the West side - jello1717 abolishthefed blLL flo dakota7

Last edited: Jun 28, 2013
    • Like Like x 4
  6. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

I think you've got the teams correct, but the east and west flipped here.

7. HoundsOfHowl

Crap you are right, my poor sense of direction and lack of sleep got me