Extended leave of absence/possible quitting

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by NYJuggalo45, Mar 22, 2010.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Extended leave of absence/possible quitting

Guys, I am going to have to take an extended leave of absence from the league. I have alot of shit going on right now in my life, including moving which is a not going to be a 1 day thing, more so spread out over a week or 2. So I'm not going to have any time to get on and play over the new few weeks, probably until the 1st week of April at the earliest.

When everything is settled, I will have more time to play/be active, but given the 2-3 weeks I'll be gone, and then only a month or so until we take a break before the new game comes out, it might make sense for me to quit at this point and allow someone to come in right away and take over my team.

I DEFINITELY want back in the league though when 2011 comes out.

Foshe/Helli/Ryno, whatever you guys think is best, I am fine with. Either Miami on auto for a few weeks, or bringing in someone to take them over for the rest of the time the league is going on. Your call guys.

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

moving right at tax time....yikes!! Why taking so long??? Rent a big ass uhaul, get 3 friends and pack the uhaul on move that shit on saturday!!! Cmon son!

If it really is only 2-3 weeks then Auto....if your gone for the rest of the year....then the boot.

3. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

long story short...
    moving from my place to my girlfriends to save money for wedding. but g/f's apt needs to be fixed up, new furniture, etc before i can fully move in. my lease is up on 3/31 too. we've ordered all the furniture, but getting it scheduled for delivery is tough cause we both dont get home from work until after the time they deliver. add in that her brother/sister in law (and my best friend/best man) are having a baby any day (her scheduled c-section is friday but they think she might go into labor before) and now we're on alert to run to the hospital. add in work/taxes, etc and my work schedule being any given day i might have to stay til 8-9 pm, and basically it's a clusterfuck. but it all has to get done somehow in the next few weeks.

so with all that going on, ncaa (and really any free time) is null and void. once it's all done though, life will go back to normal and i can resume playing. but at the earliest, that won't be til after easter/beginning of april. maybe even a few days later. if you guys are cool with that...auto me

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

should have gotten a 1 month extension on the lease...sounds like turribull timing.

5. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

tried, landlord is a c-sucker. 6 months or nothing. i want to leave a landmine in that place

6. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

your life will never be normal again...... bbbbwwwaahhhahahahahhahah

7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

seriously what is wrong with people....you have probably been a model tenant for quite some time and they still want to fuck with you.

landmine might be a bit extreme but I am sure you can find a way to fuck with that apartment after you get your security deposit back.....hmmm

8. VaSteelah

VaSteelah Swollen Member

Punch a hole in the drywall, put a fish in it. Patch it up and boooya!! (y)

9. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

nice.....an open can of tuna would be just as smelly also.

10. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

lol thats funny and a great idea. maybe not a fish, since that will smell immediately, but like food in general. smell as it decays, and the place will be infected with cockroaches

11. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

put some tofu in there.... nothing worse than stinky tofu

12. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

My take is just come back when you feel like it. That way there's no waiting to get into the league next year... We all know you need a stacked team :D