Extra 13 slots?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Jun 19, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Extra 13 slots?

I was looking around on ncaastrategies and saw that if you buy your game from Gamestop they will give you some sort of code that will enable you to have 13 extra slots for online dynasty...

This does not mean there will be a total of 25 people allowed in the dynasty, it means we can have a total of 25 created schools..and we can use the other 13 whenever we want...

1) If we wanted to change schools maybe, I don't know why someone would.
    2) If someone quits or has to leave, We can just take their team out and easily replace it with someone elses created school. this is huge.

gamestop -
    "What are Team Slots?:
    -Team Slots allow you to save created teams to be used for play in NCAA Football 10.
    Why should I want these Team Slots?:
    -NCAA Football 10 ships with 12 Team Slots.
    -Exclusively at GameStop, receive an additional 13 FREE slots when you pre-order!
    -Use one of your extra 13 slots to download the exclusive GameStop team."

ncaastrategies -

"I am not quite sure how these 13 extra team slots work. I guess my question is...Will I still only be able to have 12 teambuilder teams in an offline dynasty at one time?!?..or...Will I be able to have 25 teambuilder teams all in the same dynasty at one time?!?"

"You'll still be able to only have 12 created teams in a dynasty.

Think of the slots you have as a bookcase... by default, you'll be able to store 12 books on your shelf at any one time. Pre-ordering allows you to store 25 books on your bookshelf. If at any time you decide you no longer want one of those books, just remove it from your shelf (delete it) and then you can put another book in its place."

"Do you know how we get access those extra slots? I pre-ordered mine at gamestop and the guy at the register knew nothing about it when I asked him."

"When you go pick your game up, they should give you a card with the code and instructions."

by the way..I preordered from Gamestop so if you want the code diggingraves I will PM it to you when I get it.

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

diggingraves...do you want this or no?

3. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

This is the key for me....

"2) If someone quits or has to leave, We can just take their team out and easily replace it with someone elses created school. this is huge."

I was worried about this... if someone drops out it could be tough to find another person to take over the UOIT Ridgebacks or the Hungry Hippos... hahaah

I will obviously take the extra 13 slots if someone wants to give them up... but we don't even have Gamestop in Canada lol So I won't be preordering it from them... Is Gamestop the same thing as EB? If so, I'll stop by tonight and preorder the game, i'll buy it the first day anyways.

4. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Heya Graves - I'm up here in Canada as well - as far as my local EBs know, they are NOT offering the pre-order bonus.

5. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

awww... bummer!

I just noticed that you are using the Golden Bears from the CIS!! It would be nice to have our teams meet in the championship or something!

6. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I will send you the code or w/e assuming I don't end up cancelling my preorder..

diggingraves...im in a little dilemma..

I preordered the game...

then saw I would get it early...so I did that through a guy I know on ebay

then helli posted about getting the game on friday...so now im going to do that..

the game I preordered at gamestop ...i am just going to give to a friend..no big deal..

I need someone trustworthy to send the game Im getting off ebay.. I trust that you won't rip me off and depending on how shipping goes, you should get it around the 12th/13th....interested?

you could just send me money through paypal after you receive it?

please let me know asap...I need to know by the end of today!

7. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

scratch that, I got it figured out...

keeping the game from helli's dude..

sending the ebay game to a friend.. hes paying me back obviously

changing my preorder to madden...ill give this to a friend