Extreme weather in Madden and othe BS

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by CWT 3000, Oct 17, 2011.

1. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

Why is it everygame involves rain and/or 20 mph winds? All of my outdoor games have had extreme weather conditions? The only outdoor game that it didn't rain was vs SD, but the wind was 19 mph in that game. Its hard enough to pass in this years game with all of the matrix style INTs, but throw in crazy weather and it becomes a chore to play the game.

Also, the fade route in the endzone is $$$ EVERYTIME. It's so ridiculous. Three guys can cover the WR, but the WR will rocket jump and make the catch no matter what. There is no way Percy Harvin, who is triple covered should be making rocket catches in the endzone. The canned animations this year are crazy stupid. Oh, and don't get me started on the underthrown hot-air baloons! I've figured out if you under throw a WR on a streak and let the entire roster run to it the WR will always rocket jump and come down with it. There is no way to stop it. This is the only way noodle arm Ponder completes deep passes. I feel like it's cheese so I don't do it in our league, but it's getting to the point where it's the only way I can complete passes without having a LB sky 6' and snag it with his pinky. So don't be surpised when u load up the box if I start launching Hot-air ballons.

I'll get off my soap box, but I'm starting to think this is the worst Madden of the 360 era. It's just NFL Blitz in a dress.

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Play NCAA - You'll be like... "oh... this is what a real football game is like."

Madden is just more arcade - favors the guys who play online and run 6 plays all game.

3. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

I dont know that rocket catch BS is in both games and it pisses me off to the extreme also.

4. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

NCAA blows