f this game.......

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by bringbackjimmy, Oct 16, 2011.

1. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

COMPLETE F-ING BULLSHIT. I LOSE THE GAME BECAUSE THE CPU FUCKING MISSES MY EXTRA POINT ON MY GO AHEAD TD. I AM TAKING ANY HC JOB AVAIL CUZ I CANT PLAY AS A OC ANY F-ING LONGER

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

4. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

So you don't get to kick extra points as OC?

Don't get me wrong, I love the BBJ posts about quitting or how this game sucks, but he may have a slight point here. Losing a game because the CPU misses an XP?

Ouch

5. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

It seems to be somewhat common. When I was OC of Tulane in the CC, I think my team missed 3 or 4 xps and several chipshot field goals in a season. The xps didnt cause me to lose though.

6. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Can you imagine scoring a game tying TD only to have the CPU miss the XP and the game end and you lose by one? Talk about brutal.

7. Keller

Turn up User KAC - I'm not sure how that affects field goals/XP's when you're actually kicking them yourself but it increases the accuracy during simulation.

8. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I wonder if it slows down the meter when you are doing the kicking yourself? Or maybe you don't have to be as close to the accuracy line for a straight kick?

9. Keller

Both are possibilities and considering kicks are near automatic anyway, I don't see those as being a concern. That's just my opinion though.

10. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I've lost games because the CPU gets an onside kick and throws a bomb the next play to go up without any time left. I've missed <20 yard field goals. It's a part of the game. Yeah, you could have done better if you could control the defense or special teams, but guess what? That's what being an OC is all about. You can only do your job.

11. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I'm not turning anything up. A cranked KAC for the user basically negates any wind factors. It also slows down the meter and desensitizes the meter for accuracy changes at the top of the meter.

12. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

Yeah, but really, we are just the offensive coordinator, not the special teams coach.

My kicker has missed several extra points, I don't know how many, but they aren't rare.

13. Keller

That would be my argument as well. If they were once a season, maybe even twice I'd be like oh okay. But they happen ALL the time.

14. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

That's funny, my kicker was ultra clutch when I was tulane OC, he won 2-3 games for me with last second FG's. I always watched them, though...

15. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

I watched the defense, I didnt watch the special teams. Maybe that makes the difference.

16. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yeah, it's pretty hard to miss when you're actually watching, from point blank range. Also the kid hit a 42-yarder from the left hash for me one time with no time left on the clock to get a win... lol.

I was like :eek:

17. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

but there is no SP coach..the offense should handle returns and FG, while the defense handles punts and kickoffs